ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for your thoughts on the 2020 Election.

You should also be concerned about *selection* into who takes the poll and answers it. For example, Democrats may more willing to express their beliefs which could sway results.
Thats why i kept it anonymous and asked the not telling anyone. I may add the rep/dem though.

yeah...lol
Trump is going to claim mail in voting is invalid because it wasn't properly implemented by the legislature if he loses. He is going to take it to court and make that claim. Democrats should want mail in voting because in larger cities there is more risk of transmission of the virus due to larger population. Larger cities lean Dem and thus turnout may be lower.

Not talking about absentee voting here that's a little different.

Trump is going to claim mail in voting is invalid because it wasn't properly implemented by the legislature if he loses. He is going to take it to court and make that claim. Democrats should want mail in voting because in larger cities there is more risk of transmission of the virus due to larger population. Larger cities lean Dem and thus turnout may be lower.

Not talking about absentee voting here that's a little different.
Please let this 4 year knightmare end.

1 guy can't put two sentences together and will look horrible in the debates.
The other guy needs to give up his twitter habit which makes him look like a gorilla with his overbearing tweets.

Once again the U.S. has a fine selection of candidates to choose for presidents. In all my years it's been a big disappointment but now people are moving away from the base positions that have kept the country stable.

Only a matter of time and its all coming crashing down. Our best friends: China, Russia, Iran and North Korea are licking their chops. This is why I am a football fan to get away from this stuff and hate politics in sports and entertainment.

s-l400_fd07094c-60b3-4333-8b45-eeb10957ae90_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Reactions: knight 94
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT