ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like it is time to leave the board for a while.....

SCKnight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
I can't understand why our fans keep responding to NU fans and UF trolls. Every thread on this board has been high jacked as an argument about Scott Frost staying or leaving. at this point it is not the fault of the NU and UF fans. It is the fault of the UCF fans who refuse to ignore these people and are continually starting stupid threads about cornfields and snow and whatever. Give it a rest people. Have some pride and ignore this whole subject for a while. See you in December some time.

Reactions: Med_Knight
It's pretty crazy. Total troll takeover. I mean, no one has even mentioned that a USF player got arrested last night.

I can't understand why our fans keep responding to NU fans and UF trolls. Every thread on this board has been high jacked as an argument about Scott Frost staying or leaving. at this point it is not the fault of the NU and UF fans. It is the fault of the UCF fans who refuse to ignore these people and are continually starting stupid threads about cornfields and snow and whatever. Give it a rest people. Have some pride and ignore this whole subject for a while. See you in December some time.

THIS.i come here everyday looking for a meaningful discussion about the temple game or something else but that's impossible right now. I wish I had the money to justify doing dungeon again where the trolls cant get in. lol

THIS.i come here everyday looking for a meaningful discussion about the temple game or something else but that's impossible right now. I wish I had the money to justify doing dungeon again where the trolls cant get in. lol
Isn't this Brandon's master plan? Get as many trolls on here as possible to motivate people to sign up for the dungeon

Your own fans are much to blame, starting threads about nebraska. Or when we even partake in the OP's discussion that has NOTHING to do with nebraska one of your fans starts talking nebraska then the tune of the thread changes. Pretty pathetic. Either way letting your life be dictated by a forum is pretty sad.

Your own fans are much to blame, starting threads about nebraska. Or when we even partake in the OP's discussion that has NOTHING to do with nebraska one of your fans starts talking nebraska then the tune of the thread changes. Pretty pathetic. Either way letting your life be dictated by a forum is pretty sad.

WHY ARE YOU HERE? That's what is pretty pathetic.

Reactions: Mikesi
Hiring should be done by end of November. No way Frost is bowing out with these last 2 games on the schedule and his mission incomplete. December we should be able to focus on normal threads :)

Reactions: Mikesi

I fully agree. UCF fans are only hurting themselves. I will come back after this board grows up.

Look who is calling the kettle black. It's pretty pathetic that a fan of another team that is a dumpster fire, would troll another teams board.

Look who is calling the kettle black. It's pretty pathetic that a fan of another team that is a dumpster fire, would troll another teams board.
You are probably the worst offender. You keep the flame going every time you respond to one of these clowns.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
ADVERTISEMENT