ADVERTISEMENT

Loserville vs UCF Friday, Sep 9th. Lots of tix avail

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
I'm surprised to log into ticketmaster and notice a ton of resale tix and still some box office tix still available.

Have people not realized that football season is coming up? Should we expect a sell out for this game?

Some of the tickets look pretty cheap. I imagine if it is a sell out that buying a few of the cheap tix and then put them up for resale could be a thing.
I can't make the game so I put my tix up for resale for twice the price. But, the surrounding seats are below the actual ticket price. I guess I wait-n-see if
demand is greater than supply on this game.

The schedule is front loaded with home games, 3 on weekdays. Likely at least one game will get impacted by weather delays. In terms of tailgating only two games will have favorable cooler weather conditions.

I can see many out of town individuals unable to make arrangements to go to two weekday games back to back. I would be interested on who would choose to attend SC state over Louisville game though.

It would be over here, not up or down. I'm East of Orlando in Brevard County. I'm going to the SC-State game and some others, but since they don't announce game dates I went off and booked some band gigs that coincided with UCF game days. Oh well. That's why I hope the Louisville game sells out so my tix will sell at twice the price. Knock on wood.

Looking at the ticketmaster link again there is a scary amount of resale tix avail for cheap. I'm holding out with the high price though. methinks once football season kicks in the general population will wake up and want to go to this game.

The tickets have dwindled some since last I checked but still 1,000s of seats left. Even UCF has tix avail in South End zone. Not sold out yet. I'm holding my price until next week. Surely once everyone realizes football season started people will start looking for tix. Especially since school started this week. Everyone asking Everyone if they are going to the game or not. It will happen! :p

The tickets have dwindled some since last I checked but still 1,000s of seats left. Even UCF has tix avail in South End zone. Not sold out yet. I'm holding my price until next week. Surely once everyone realizes football season started people will start looking for tix. Especially since school started this week. Everyone asking Everyone if they are going to the game or not. It will happen! :p
Let me know if you have GT tix for sale 😎

Reactions: Central Floridave
It would be over here, not up or down. I'm East of Orlando in Brevard County. I'm going to the SC-State game and some others, but since they don't announce game dates I went off and booked some band gigs that coincided with UCF game days. Oh well. That's why I hope the Louisville game sells out so my tix will sell at twice the price. Knock on wood.
UCF announced their schedule back in February.

"back in February". That's too late for me! :p We are already booking 2023 band dates. :p I know, it's mostly my fault. I've agreed to myself to miss some games in the season. I'm bummed to miss the loserville game though, but it will make up for it if I sell my tix for a profit rather than a loss!

This is going to be such a key game for the season. I'm taking off early from work to get over for it and hopefully many more will do the same. Need some revenge after that heartbreaker last year.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Still a ton of tickets left. I lowered my prices and stll no one has bit. Look how many seats are available!

Gus/UCF are pursing big time players with many other options, one that has the Gators pushing for a flip yet we can’t get 44K for a night game vs an ACC opponent while we are still undefeated early in the season? Do we want to be big time or not? Having a massive twitter presence isn’t enough

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT