ADVERTISEMENT

LSU a 10 pt favorite. Laughable

We just broke the ncaa record of consecutive games over 30. Sorry USF

well sir if four of your last six opponents held you to mid or lower 30's I can surely envision LSU holding ucf under 30. Just like they did bama.

well sir if four of your last six opponents held you to mid or lower 30's I can surely envision LSU holding ucf under 30. Just like they did bama.
Maybe If you guys come to play

If you don’t, that’s cool. It’s on your team

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Wait they are giving us 10pts.

Yes, we "only" scored 30+ the last 25 games, a NCAA record. How terrible our offense must be.

Depends on which LSU team shows up, I guess.

I don’t think the game will be decided by LSU’s defense vs UCF offense, I think the key will be LSU offense against ucf defense.

And, for us, it REALLY depends on who shows up.

A team that doesn’t want to be there.

Not our problem. Just more excuses that we have heard before.

They line then up. We just play them
That’s not our problem. Wins are wins

This is LSU's biggest bowl game since the '11 season. I'm sure EdO and his team will show up in one of the premiere bowl games of the holiday season.

Depends on which LSU team shows up, I guess.

I don’t think the game will be decided by LSU’s defense vs UCF offense, I think the key will be LSU offense against ucf defense.

And, for us, it REALLY depends on who shows up.

Tigers will get their points. See them score 30+ no problem.

This is an interesting matchup. It’s strength (UCF’s offense) vs strength (LSU’s defense. However, UCF will be without Milton and LSU looks like it will be without some of its best defensive players.

Reactions: G8RLegist
From tigerdroppings....
Posted by ***"**
iconLSU.gif
on 12/2/18 at 2:15 pm to LSUT*******
What a stupid and boring matchup. This sucks. Group of 5 teams should be relegated to a lower tier league where they belong. Power 5 teams should only have to play other Power 5 teams. Both in regular and postseason play. There is nothing attractive or fun about playing any team from a non-power 5. I hate this committee.

Reactions: Knight_of_Parrish
I'm fine with this line. It would be closer if we had Milton, but we have a freshman quarterback.

We've all seen freshman quarterbacks that looked good for few games and then looked terrible. Or were able to play well with a unique style until people got some tape on them and were able to gameplan against him.

Vegas doesn't know what to expect from Mack, neither do we. The line is exactly what you would expect if that were the case.

From tigerdroppings....
Posted by ***"**
iconLSU.gif
on 12/2/18 at 2:15 pm to LSUT*******
What a stupid and boring matchup. This sucks. Group of 5 teams should be relegated to a lower tier league where they belong. Power 5 teams should only have to play other Power 5 teams. Both in regular and postseason play. There is nothing attractive or fun about playing any team from a non-power 5. I hate this committee.
We aren’t boring and we belong

It’s just that elitist attitude. Who cares if they want to beat Michigan. Michigan was beaten twice. Blown out once

They already played Florida and Georgia.

They want a 2 loss PAC-12 Washington ??

They don’t deserve to play Ohio State. They are 6th with 1 loss.

Ohio State probably doesn’t want to play a 3 loss LSU team who’s 11th

Last edited:
@One67 they aren't showing.
Posted by Ch on 12/2/18 at 11:04 pm to UCFiesta
I think most of our team is sitting out the exhibition game because they don't want to risk hurting themselves in the hopes of getting drafted by the NFL.

You might be facing some Walk Ons from the LSU Rugby team.

We aren’t boring and we belong

It’s just that elitist attitude. Who cares if they want to beat Michigan. Michigan was beaten twice. Blown out once

They already played Florida and Georgia.

They want a 2 loss PAC-12 Washington ??

They don’t deserve to play Ohio State. They are 6th with 1 loss.

Ohio State probably doesn’t want to play a 3 loss LSU team who’s 11th
But p5?!!

We wanted UF. Bragging rights for Florida.

LSU would have enjoyed playing a P5 conference champ and establishing SEC dominance.
True, so UF vs Florida and LSU vs Ohio State.

That would have been nice for us, but LSU doesn’t deserve Ohio State. UF didn’t even get them. They can have Washington

We are #8 and we got #11. We should be more pissed than them

Reactions: atsKnight
@One67 they aren't showing.
Posted by Ch on 12/2/18 at 11:04 pm to UCFiesta
I think most of our team is sitting out the exhibition game because they don't want to risk hurting themselves in the hopes of getting drafted by the NFL.

You might be facing some Walk Ons from the LSU Rugby team.
It would be the same if they played anyone else. They didn’t make the playoffs

Who would you say was the BEST "D" that ucf faced in that 25 game stretch?
Statistically, Cincinnati’s defense is top 10 this year. Most skilled defense probably Auburn. Problem is when you are only playing 12 games, one game against UCF giving up 40+ and 600 yards can skew the numbers.

"More motivated than Auburn was last year." Where can we find this motivation meter to get an accurate reading? Ohh, I know, to be determined by final score.

I love the way UCF rallied behind new quarterback Darriel Mack to win another AAC title and post another perfect regular season, honoring injured QB McKenzie Milton in the process. But the streak ends in the desert as an LSU team, more motivated than Auburn was last year, uses its run game and defense to hold the Knights down just enough.

Prediction: LSU 40, UCF 33

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25432433/picking-winners-every-bowl-game-matchup

True, so UF vs Florida and LSU vs Ohio State.

That would have been nice for us, but LSU doesn’t deserve Ohio State. UF didn’t even get them. They can have Washington

We are #8 and we got #11. We should be more pissed than them
Ohio State was never an option. If the big 10 or pac 12 champ isn't in the playoffs and the rose bowl isn't a part of the playoffs that year (like this year) then they are contractually obligated to play each other like always.

There were 4 at large teams that could play each other: Michigan, UCF, UF, LSU. If we played Michigan then it would be a SEC/SEC matchup in the other. I remember during our C-USA days it was in the Liberty bowl agreement that we couldn't play SEC teams from our state. It was probably the same thing with regards to a UCF/UF matchup, the SEC doesn't want to cause harm to their members in their home state. It was always going to be UCF/LSU.

Vegas is smart. They don't have all those tall shiny buildings for making bad bets. I would imagine the betters-of-the-world see a SEC team LSU crush UCF. Even by ten points. I'm sure a ton of 'smart money' is being plopped down for LSU and the points. A fool and his money are soon parted!

Vegas is smart. They don't have all those tall shiny buildings for making bad bets. I would imagine the betters-of-the-world see a SEC team LSU crush UCF. Even by ten points. I'm sure a ton of 'smart money' is being plopped down for LSU and the points. A fool and his money are soon parted!
It’s been a popular bet to bet against UCF all season. UCF is 9-2 vs the spread this season. Beat the spread by double digits in 5 of the 9 games.

ADVERTISEMENT