ADVERTISEMENT

Lunch Question: what's the minimum calories do you demand for each $1 spent on lunch?

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
For me, I use the Official Big Mac Index, to create my base comparison to everything else - the way indexes are supposed to be used.

110. That's calories of a Big Mac divided by the price, to give you a Calories / Price ratio. And That's the minimum calories I expect to receive for every $1 I spend on lunch.

Really great lunch deals are 250+ calories for a buck. Like Publix's Chicken Tender Sub. When its' on sale for $7 it gives you 285 calories per $1. One of the best items is Taco Bell's new amazing limited edition Beefy Potato-Rito. Not only does it taste great, but it also packs a power punch of 450 calories for a $1. I do the 6 pack option - for lunch and dinner for only $6. #Winning #TheCalorieMinGame #GetYourMacros

How about you? What the minimum calories you expect for each dollar you spend for lunch items?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

I don't eat lunch out. I always bring leftovers and save a lot of money that way.

But when I do go out...
I order what I want, both food and drink.
I eat until I'm full.
I don't count calories.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I don't eat lunch out. I always bring leftovers and save a lot of money that way.

But when I do go out...
I order what I want, both food and drink.
I eat until I'm full.
I don't count calories.

If you're not counting calories, how do you ensure that you're getting enough.

If you're not counting calories, how do you ensure that you're getting enough.

Because I eat a metric crap ton daily as well as drink high calorie beer regularly. I have to eat a lot in order to maintain weight. Even considering my age, I have a high metabolism and I've always had a hard time maintaining so I just eat, eat, eat. If most people consumed what I consumed, they'd be shaped like Chemmie.

Reactions: Great2BAKnight2
For me, I use the Official Big Mac Index, to create my base comparison to everything else - the way indexes are supposed to be used.

110. That's calories of a Big Mac divided by the price, to give you a Calories / Price ratio. And That's the minimum calories I expect to receive for every $1 I spend on lunch.

Really great lunch deals are 250+ calories for a buck. Like Publix's Chicken Tender Sub. When its' on sale for $7 it gives you 285 calories per $1. One of the best items is Taco Bell's new amazing limited edition Beefy Potato-Rito. Not only does it taste great, but it also packs a power punch of 450 calories for a $1. I do the 6 pack option - for lunch and dinner for only $6. #Winning #TheCalorieMinGame #GetYourMacros

How about you? What the minimum calories you expect for each dollar you spend for lunch items?

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile
This is just stupid. I guess ice cream for lunch gets the perfect score

I hate lunch now. My step mom retired and she always took care of it. Either leftovers, gyros, Subway, Publix something or Chinese. Now it's just a battle of IDKs and IDCs over an hour between my dad, step sister and I. Bunch of grown adults hungry and lost at 11:30.

Buncha fat poors in this thread

I like to laugh at those fools who go to places like Seasons 52 and order a meal for $20 that only gets them 400 calories. That's like 20 calories per dollar! Or 6 times more expensive than a Big Mac. They just got ripped off.

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Because I eat a metric crap ton daily as well as drink high calorie beer regularly. I have to eat a lot in order to maintain weight. Even considering my age, I have a high metabolism and I've always had a hard time maintaining so I just eat, eat, eat. If most people consumed what I consumed, they'd be shaped like Chemmie.
hey now remember that article i posted a couple days ago. those jabs at chemmie are extremely painful. in fact its more painful than actual physical harm....

Reactions: fabknight
those jabs at chemmie are extremely painful
He has plenty of padding to absorb those jabs. What I mean to say is Chemmie is so fat, you can punch him in the gut and he won't feel it. I'm making another fat joke about Chemmie. BTW, Chemmie is a fatty.
its-funny-because-hes-fat.gif

Last edited:
He has plenty of padding to absorb those jabs. What I mean to say is Chemmie is so fat, you can punch him in the gut and he won't feel it. I'm making another fat joke about Chemmie. BTW, Chemmie is a fatty. It's funneh because he is fat.
stop it, you are physically hurting him....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT