ADVERTISEMENT

Lyndsey Graham is a

Trigeek

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2001
total scum bag, two faced, lying sharleton....

He does not deserve to be in office and is an embarrassment. He's proven time and time again to not have convictions and leads by which way the wind is blowing.

end of story.

What did he do now?

I always thought it was funny how he was vocal about how he couldn't stand Trump. Then John McCain died, the Orange Man brought Graham down to Florida, and he has since had his mouth around Donald's pecker. Wonder what he had on him?

• Haha
Reactions: Trigeek
What did he do now?

I always thought it was funny how he was vocal about how he couldn't stand Trump. Then John McCain died, the Orange Man brought Graham down to Florida, and he has since had his mouth around Donald's pecker. Wonder what he had on him?
Ohhhh, I don't know.... What EVER could Trump have over Graham that he would use to make him comply? Hmmmm What could it be......??? Dare I say what it is that everyone knows about Graham....

Such a fing hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Ohhhh, I don't know.... What EVER could Trump have over Graham that he would use to make him comply? Hmmmm What could it be......??? Dare I say what it is that everyone knows about Graham....

Such a fing hypocrite
I hope you know I was 100% being facetious.

Reactions: Trigeek

Such a fing hypocrite
^Voted for Joe Biden for President.

Reactions: UCFBS
total scum bag, two faced, lying sharleton....

He does not deserve to be in office and is an embarrassment. He's proven time and time again to not have convictions and leads by which way the wind is blowing.

end of story.
yeah.....he's a crazy.......a whacko....definitely

What did he do now?

Graham is a pilot fish. He is always looking for a bigger, more powerful person to protect him. No doubt he went to see Trump and was told he could jump on board 110% or else they'd primary him out of office. Once Trump is gone, Graham will run to whoever else is wielding a lot of power and jump on their team.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes and UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT