ADVERTISEMENT

Mack Jr gonna be a daddy

Knight Strength

Golden Knight
Feb 2, 2018
Posted it on Instagram. Congrats to him and her. Just a little curious about why he deleted the post.

Sounds like a lot of added responsibility, stress and pressure for a guy who’s 19 or 20

Some people rise to it. Although personally I don't see how I could juggle raising and providing for a child, going to school full time, and the requirements of playing football. Quinton Flowers did it.

Ohh, QF really was spraying his seed all over the place?

Mack seems mature enough to handle it but while he's got his head in a diaper Wimbush will have his head in the playbook.

Also sounds like he will be having his baby during the season. Sounds selfish of me to say that but man idk how you can concentrate on anything else for at least a few weeks

Reactions: Mikesi
Also sounds like he will be having his baby during the season. Sounds selfish of me to say that but man idk how you can concentrate on anything else for at least a few weeks
Same questions we had with Frost way back when as well.

Always stressful but, hopefully, all goes well.

I'm sure it's happened hundreds of times with college football stars, pro football stars, movie stars, business moguls and everyday grunts. Life goes on and those who know how to achieve can do it while having babies.

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT