ADVERTISEMENT

Mad Dog Mattis is Sec of Defense

85 is the only chud here that I think is a true scumbag. Is very low IQ. Uses the same phrases over amd over and over like debacle and color me shocked. Thinks whatever he is told to think, has a track record on here of being in lock step with whatever the RNC messaging is. Most likely 5'7" with a tough guy complex.

The rest are just selfish and lack empathetic thought or are dumb enough to be easily manipulated.

Knighttime might be the actual dumbest. Just a true slack jawed goober.

Wayne is doomed to be a virgin his whole life. Cosplays as an adult. Deep down he wishes Trump lost the 2016 primary to Rubio or Jeb because he knows Trump is a shit show but won't admit it.

Crazy would litterally argue that its not raining when youre standing in it. Hes on the verge of being smart but he cant get out of his own way with his skeptical attitude. In choosing to not believe anything he actually is believing something, except its the 5% crackpot internet shit. This makes him a moron.

Shuckster hates trump but wants to go backwards in time to Obama and Clinton instead of forward in time to solving our current issues.

Ninja is just here for the laughs 100% he views this place like a zoo and theres a big sign not to tap the glass and he just stand there and taps it.

Knightclasses might be legitimately insane. I dint interact with them much but it's 2020 and theyre still using the Drumpf schtick.

Sir G is a racist who doesnt understand privilege despite marrying into wealth that allowed him to start 3 failed businesses without ever facing financial ruin.

Most everyone else is just trolling

Oh and there a few that l have ignored because they were dumb AND racist. Everyone I disagree with is one of those two things but when you are both you get ignored.

Imagine waking up and thinking this post is a good use of time.

The guy who has openly cheered the death of people he disagrees with is judging others. I mean, [roll]

You remain one of the most shook deranged people here

“It’s 7:15 am, better get on the WC and write a 750 word diatribe on WC posters that no one will actually read or find entertaining”

- Shook Chicken

85 is the only chud here that I think is a true scumbag. Is very low IQ. Uses the same phrases over amd over and over like debacle and color me shocked. Thinks whatever he is told to think, has a track record on here of being in lock step with whatever the RNC messaging is. Most likely 5'7" with a tough guy complex.

The rest are just selfish and lack empathetic thought or are dumb enough to be easily manipulated.

Knighttime might be the actual dumbest. Just a true slack jawed goober.

Wayne is doomed to be a virgin his whole life. Cosplays as an adult. Deep down he wishes Trump lost the 2016 primary to Rubio or Jeb because he knows Trump is a shit show but won't admit it.

Crazy would litterally argue that its not raining when youre standing in it. Hes on the verge of being smart but he cant get out of his own way with his skeptical attitude. In choosing to not believe anything he actually is believing something, except its the 5% crackpot internet shit. This makes him a moron.

Shuckster hates trump but wants to go backwards in time to Obama and Clinton instead of forward in time to solving our current issues.

Ninja is just here for the laughs 100% he views this place like a zoo and theres a big sign not to tap the glass and he just stand there and taps it.

Knightclasses might be legitimately insane. I dint interact with them much but it's 2020 and theyre still using the Drumpf schtick.

Sir G is a racist who doesnt understand privilege despite marrying into wealth that allowed him to start 3 failed businesses without ever facing financial ruin.

Most everyone else is just trolling

Oh and there a few that l have ignored because they were dumb AND racist. Everyone I disagree with is one of those two things but when you are both you get ignored.

Calling this place a zoo is an insult to chimpanzees and cephalopods, at least they have demonstrated intelligence by using tools.

Other than that spot on, best post in the WC in months.

I know you won't want to go through this exercise but give it a chance.

Have you ever critically examined the possibility that almost all doctors, scientists, professors, the well educated, all former presidents, all former presidential nominees, law experts, presidential historians, civil servants who have worked to build this country for decades, the entire democratic party, the entire republican party prior to 2016, almost every republican on this board prior to 2016, and a growing list of respected generals and diplomats that served with honor under multiple presidential administrations might be right and you might be the idiot?
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still not a single post from 85 about the actual topic of this thread, yet he's managed to personally attack people three different ways in a row

Classy as always. Such a good Catholic.

Last edited:
regardless of what you think about Trump, take a moment to celebrate THIS. We will finally have someone in the Pentagon who is there to assure that we have the greatest fighting force on earth

Mad Dog is also a highly respected Marine who won't take any crap off anyone, including Trump.

Any update to this quote? Would love to see a response from 85 that isn't just a baseless personal attack.

Congrats on your one “like” from ninjaknight. You have arrived

Haha another MAGAt that can't keep my name out of it's mouth. You are a dipshit chud that offers nothing to the conversation because you can't do anything but parrot OAN talking points.

Welcome to the inbred ignore list.

regardless of what you think about Trump, take a moment to celebrate THIS. We will finally have someone in the Pentagon who is there to assure that we have the greatest fighting force on earth,

Mad Dog is also a highly respected Marine who won't take any crap off anyone, including Trump.

138152153_10159506748295260_8583348659714314267_n.jpg

@UCFKnight85

85 is actually coming around. He left the big political thread in the Dungeon, and even said Trump needs to be impeached again. Maybe he will start believing in facts sometime soon, instead of republican lies.

85 is actually coming around. He left the big political thread in the Dungeon, and even said Trump needs to be impeached again. Maybe he will start believing in facts sometime soon, instead of republican lies.

Bravo, Mr. 85!!! Well done, sir!!!

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight

I mean, only took him 5 years to figure it out. Incredibly stupid, but not treasonous like some of the people on here.

I am happy to hear he's come down with TDS tho. Better late than never.

Colin Powell came down with a case of TDS.

‘I can no longer call myself a ... Republican,’ Colin Powell says after Capitol riot

Colin Powell came down with a case of TDS.

‘I can no longer call myself a ... Republican,’ Colin Powell says after Capitol riot
He said that in 2004. I swear this guy has gotten more mileage out of leaving a political party than any person in America. Yeah dude, you left the party. We get it. It was kind of relevant 16 years ago but nobody really cares anymore.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
He said that in 2004. I swear this guy has gotten more mileage out of leaving a political party than any person in America. Yeah dude, you left the party. We get it. It was kind of relevant 16 years ago but nobody really cares anymore.
Former Teenage/Reagan Republicans are the worst. I especially love it when they left the party over Bush Sr. increasing taxes, even though Gore was one of the architects of stalling the budget in Congress to force him to sign a tax increase.

It's was like voting for (at least the VP) not just one of the promoters of the tax increase, but almost the architect of the government shutdowns.

Well, you guys made him one of your token black guys, so he is milking you raw.

• Haha
Reactions: ChrisKnight06
I didn’t realize how much Powell and I have in common! ;)

I may need to go Premium again just to see this. I always found @UCFKnight85 to be an absolute dunce, but good to hear he's turning around. How's @spacecoastknight doing in there? Was he in the Capitol building or was he not in good enough shape to make it that far?

Well, 85 and SpaceCoast have mostly disappeared since the insurrection. 85 made a couple promising posts, but disappeared. SCK has been totally MIA. I guess they couldn't take the heat anymore.

I may need to go Premium again just to see this. I always found @UCFKnight85 to be an absolute dunce...
UCFKnight85 could never EVER admit when he was wrong. So it was no surprise that he ran away from this forum when things for Trump started going from bad to worse.

85 and his little posse literally got OWNED here during the Trump regime so it'll be awhile before he makes a return appearance. I suspect he'll show up once again down the road after the memories of Trump have faded and he thinks he's got an issue where he believes he's got the upper hand again. That's the way he rolls.

UCFKnight85 could never EVER admit when he was wrong. So it was no surprise that he ran away from this forum when things for Trump started going from bad to worse.

85 and his little posse literally got OWNED here during the Trump regime so it'll be awhile before he makes a return appearance. I suspect he'll show up once again down the road after the memories of Trump have faded and he thinks he's got an issue where he believes he's got the upper hand again. That's the way he rolls.
Or maybe his father will see the light and switch sides, and 85 will follow. He'll to anything to try and make daddy proud for once.

Where has nosurf gone? Sck I actually do finally believe he started playing a role. Don't get me wrong, he's definitely on that side of the fence but you could see he really started playing it up a bit. Nosurf though.... I think he was 100% genuine all the way through.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT