ADVERTISEMENT

Mad Dog out...

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
Reality TV running off the rails in the White House. I'm starting to think Trump's days might be numbered at this point.

It wouldn't shock me if he resigns before the next Congress moves towards impeachment at some point. Can't run the country from Twitter.

I could call you a stupid snowflake because you have ninja on ignore and he already started a thread on this, but for the first time, you sound particularly grave. Interesting.

I could call you a stupid snowflake because you have ninja on ignore and he already started a thread on this, but for the first time, you sound particularly grave. Interesting.
I have Ninja on ignore not because I disagree with him, but because he repeatedly regurgitated things I never said.

I can differ with people. What I cannot deal with are people who differ with some iteration of me that doesn't exist.

It's really that simple. I usually disagree with most people in general.

Although it is funny that as Trump is going isolationist, and that's much of why he was elected, there are so many new 'hawks' who used to advocate what Trump is now doing.

But he's always been a Reality TV wreck, it was just a matter of when he was going to start ignoring everyone to the point no one wants to work with him.

Reactions: UCFWayne
mattis was by far the best person he brought in with him. to have him resign like this is very bad.

i said in the other thread, i dont fully support pulling out of syria. i have a feeling mattis thinks the same way. victory was largely achieved over there. however you cant have a long term victory if we dont maintain a presence over there to make sure isis in another form doesnt come back.

Reactions: fabknight and UCFBS
Reality TV running off the rails in the White House. I'm starting to think Trump's days might be numbered at this point.

It wouldn't shock me if he resigns before the next Congress moves towards impeachment at some point. Can't run the country from Twitter.

Gee, you are just now starting to figure out this is a shit show? Man you are a quick one. Nothing gets past you!

Gee, you are just now starting to figure out this is a shit show? Man you are a quick one. Nothing gets past you!
I said it was a sh--show back in January 2016! But because Clinton and the US media thought he was the most beatable Republican, and Trump was great for TV ratings (and still is), he skyrocketed from 4% thanx to them!

This is why you're a total @$$hat, and just a completely, IQ 35 dickhead when it comes to politics. Now I personally don't believe you are like this in other aspects, quite the opposite. People might complain about my posting length, or how I get on them about supporting the program -- those are fair criticisms, I accept them -- but no one can argue I'm not detailed, showing many different viewpoints.

I didn't want Trump as President, but what I want doesn't matter. It's about the Republicans finally 'fell in line' late in the primaries summer-fall 2016 because the silent majority of Republicans wanted an anti-establishment candidate.

I pointed that out repeatedly, that he was seen as an anti-establishment candidate. But this is now the first time the silent majority of Republicans are now starting to question him, and impeachment may be next in the coming year.

Because it's never been about 'what I want,' but the reality of the silent majority of Republicans. But if you would stop to actually understand people, instead of being a total, continual douche to everyone you just think you disagree with, you'd know that.

Just like you cannot understand jack about physics and statistics of a firearm when other people speak. You railroad people exactly like Trump!

I shall call you TrumpKnight.

You aren't @NinjaKnight, you are TrumpKnight ... you follow Trump's playbook 100%.

Last edited:
"I shall call you TrumpKnight" :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Edit: aw man you edited it. I thought it was funny!
I added the original statement back in.
@NinjaKnight is literally like our personal Trump Twitter feed.
Progressives get on my nerves because they do everything Trump does.

I miss true Liberals.

mattis was by far the best person he brought in with him. to have him resign like this is very bad.

i said in the other thread, i dont fully support pulling out of syria. i have a feeling mattis thinks the same way. victory was largely achieved over there. however you cant have a long term victory if we dont maintain a presence over there to make sure isis in another form doesnt come back.

Nice post, Wayne. I agree with you that Mad Dog was the best person (by far IMHO) Trump brought in. In fact, with Mattis at DoD, I was reassured that we had a 'cool hand' at the controls. With Mattis leaving, I'm getting a little nervous about what our 'Reality TV' President might do next.

President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that he "essentially fired" former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, which is an interesting way of characterizing the moment on Dec. 20 when Mattis literally walked into the Oval Office and handed the president a letter of resignation.

Before he made up this latest bullshit about how he really fired Mattis but you're just not smart enough to understand that, Trump also claimed that Mattis was "ingloriously fired" by President Obama but was given a second chance — yet another patently absurd claim.

https://taskandpurpose.com/trump-es...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Just another lie from our insane dementia ridden POTUS.

We were there for one reason only - to defeat the Caliphate and assure ISIS is denied an area to plot futher attacks. That is essentially done, with whatever is left of ISIS basically controlling a tiny amount of land in southern Syria.

There's also the tiny fact that we quite possibly have no legal standing to have troops there. We were conducting combat operations inside a country where we weren't invited. Assad being a shithead aside, that's still a problem.

We were there to defeat ISIS, not control Iranian militia movements or settle long standing disputes between Turkey and the Kurds.

I said it was a sh--show back in January 2016! But because Clinton and the US media thought he was the most beatable Republican, and Trump was great for TV ratings (and still is), he skyrocketed from 4% thanx to them!

This is why you're a total @$$hat, and just a completely, IQ 35 dickhead when it comes to politics. Now I personally don't believe you are like this in other aspects, quite the opposite. People might complain about my posting length, or how I get on them about supporting the program -- those are fair criticisms, I accept them -- but no one can argue I'm not detailed, showing many different viewpoints.

I didn't want Trump as President, but what I want doesn't matter. It's about the Republicans finally 'fell in line' late in the primaries summer-fall 2016 because the silent majority of Republicans wanted an anti-establishment candidate.

I pointed that out repeatedly, that he was seen as an anti-establishment candidate. But this is now the first time the silent majority of Republicans are now starting to question him, and impeachment may be next in the coming year.

Because it's never been about 'what I want,' but the reality of the silent majority of Republicans. But if you would stop to actually understand people, instead of being a total, continual douche to everyone you just think you disagree with, you'd know that.

Just like you cannot understand jack about physics and statistics of a firearm when other people speak. You railroad people exactly like Trump!

I shall call you TrumpKnight.

You aren't @NinjaKnight, you are TrumpKnight ... you follow Trump's playbook 100%.

Just leave him on ignore dude. You're much better off ignoring his hate.

Reactions: UCFBS and fabknight
We were there for one reason only - to defeat the Caliphate and assure ISIS is denied an area to plot futher attacks. That is essentially done, with whatever is left of ISIS basically controlling a tiny amount of land in southern Syria.

There's also the tiny fact that we quite possibly have no legal standing to have troops there. We were conducting combat operations inside a country where we weren't invited. Assad being a shithead aside, that's still a problem.

We were there to defeat ISIS, not control Iranian militia movements or settle long standing disputes between Turkey and the Kurds.
i think it makes more sense to get out of afghanistan than syria. dont get me wrong, i want out of both. id wouldnt mind if we scaled back being the world police.

being in afghanistan is pointless, we should leave there asap. they will always be at war with themselves. i would just prefer we maintain a presence in syria a little bit longer. i was onboard with obama pulling out but that proved to be a mistake. i dont want trump making the same mistake.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
i think it makes more sense to get out of afghanistan than syria. dont get me wrong, i want out of both. id wouldnt mind if we scaled back being the world police.

being in afghanistan is pointless, we should leave there asap. they will always be at war with themselves. i would just prefer we maintain a presence in syria a little bit longer. i was onboard with obama pulling out but that proved to be a mistake. i dont want trump making the same mistake.

Well, the same people pissing over Syria are pissed that Trump is taking 7,000 troops out of Afghanistan.

Speaking during a visit to Israel, Bolton said that certain “objectives” must be achieved before a pullout could take place. “The timetable flows from the policy decisions that we need to implement.” …

“It’s also very important that as we discuss with members of the coalition, [and] other countries that have an interest, like Israel and Turkey, that we expect that those who have fought with us in Syria . . . particularly the Kurds,” not be put in “jeopardy” by the withdrawal, said Bolton, who plans to travel Tuesday to Ankara.

Everyone imagine the temper tantrum 85 would be throwing right now if Mattis resigned under Obama.

Not a peep about it now. Such a fuking disgusting hypocrite.

Everyone imagine the temper tantrum 85 would be throwing right now if Mattis resigned under Obama.

Not a peep about it now. Such a fuking disgusting hypocrite.
Interesting viewpoint since it was popular to want to stay out of Middle East conflicts, until a non-interference candidate ran on the Republican ticket.

Hypocrisy is far more rampant on the left right now, including ignoring how the Russians helped the Democratic party for a decade prior to 2014.

Interesting viewpoint since it was popular to want to stay out of Middle East conflicts, until a non-interference candidate ran on the Republican ticket.

Hypocrisy is far more rampant on the left right now, including ignoring how the Russians helped the Democratic party for a decade prior to 2014.

Are you really trying to retake your throne as "stupidest motherfuker of the WC"?

A lot of us still remember your insane rants about 9mm being deadlier than 5.56 :joy::joy::joy:

Are you really trying to retake your throne as "stupidest motherfuker of the WC"?
Then so are the Czech BIS and, now, the Dutch AIVD.

A lot of us still remember your insane rants about 9mm being deadlier than 5.56 :joy::joy::joy:
You know, you saying this reminds me of the US media arguing with itself whether or not Kerosene melts steel.

All the meanwhile, any 2nd year engineering student reading the NIST report knows their elementary dynamics, and it has nothing to do with melting steel.

I.e., yes, you can regurgitate it to the point maybe even 98% of people will agree with you. But the other 2% would think you're all idiots.

Then so are the Czech BIS and, now, the Dutch AIVD.

You know, you saying this reminds me of the US media arguing with itself whether or not Kerosene melts steel.

All the meanwhile, any 2nd year engineering student reading the NIST report knows their elementary dynamics, and it has nothing to do with melting steel.

I.e., yes, you can regurgitate it to the point maybe even 98% of people will agree with you. But the other 2% would think you're all idiots.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wtf is this shit? How the fuk did you get on the topic of "jet fuel can't melt steel beams!!!"? Lmao

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wtf is this shit? How the fuk did you get on the topic of "jet fuel can't melt steel beams!!!"? Lmao
Exactly. You look that stupid to engineers like myself when you talk about your own inability to follow my points on covering 9mm v. 5.56mm. Just like when the media talks about the towers and kerosene.

Exactly. You look that stupid to engineers like myself when you talk about your own inability to follow my points on covering 9mm v. 5.56mm. Just like when the media talks about the towers and kerosene.

Holy shit please tell me I'm not the only one that is reading this right now. :joy::joy::joy:

This is incredible.

For a decade? The Russians have been promoting leftist causes in America since the 1920’s at least. Look at how entangled Russians were with leftists in Hollywood for the last hundred years. They’ve helped shape much of what has come out of Tinseltown. That’s why this new brouhaha is so laughingly ironic when it’s presented as if this is a new phenomenon.

Mad dog doesn’t know how to fight ISIS, Trump knows more than the Generals.

I know you're just doing your usual drive-by worthless leftie troll bit, but to return to reality for a second, ISIS is only mostly gone at this point due to the fact that Trump listened to the Generals and allowed them to unleash the firepower needed to decimate ISIS, which Obama had routinely blocked for 3 years while ISIS expanded territory.

So really, it was Obama who knew better than his Generals and knew how to fight ISIS.

I know you're just doing your usual drive-by worthless leftie troll bit, but to return to reality for a second, ISIS is only mostly gone at this point due to the fact that Trump listened to the Generals and allowed them to unleash the firepower needed to decimate ISIS, which Obama had routinely blocked for 3 years while ISIS expanded territory.

So really, it was Obama who knew better than his Generals and knew how to fight ISIS.
i routinely made fun of obama for dropping a ton of bombs. but that was mostly because of his peace prize and how he claimed to be such a good peace loving person.

trump has made obama's numbers look like a rookie. at the same time its proven to be far more effective. plus the added benefit of not killing civilians at weddings.

plus the added benefit of not killing civilians at weddings.

Please, tell me you are trying to be this fuking stupid.

Please tell me its just an act, trying to be funny.

I honestly cannot take the fact that some people are actually this idiotic.

i routinely made fun of obama for dropping a ton of bombs. but that was mostly because of his peace prize and how he claimed to be such a good peace loving person.

trump has made obama's numbers look like a rookie. at the same time its proven to be far more effective. plus the added benefit of not killing civilians at weddings.

After years of requesting to do it, the Marines in 2017 were finally granted approval to move artillery into Syria and shell ISIS to death.

They fired 35,000 rounds of 155mm shells in 5 months.

“In five months they fired 35,000 artillery rounds on ISIS targets, killing ISIS fighters by the dozens,” Troxell told Marine Corps Times during a roundtable discussion Jan. 23. “We needed them to put pressure on ISIS and we needed them to kill ISIS.”

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/ne...e-artillery-than-any-battalion-since-vietnam/

Trump just blatantly lied about giving Chaos his nickname "mad dog", after lying about firing him. You red hatter's literally elected a sociopath. The man is a deranged liar seperate from reality.

Trump was speaking on the military’s involvement in the Middle East when he said Defense Department generals “are perfect people” and he wanted to make more of them famous.

“Just like I did with Mattis,” he said. “I said we’re going to give you a new nickname, because ‘Chaos’ is not a good nickname. So we changed it to ‘Mad Dog.’

There's talk of bringing back 203mm (8") guns on Naval Destroyers for a reason. Artillery, especially with today's smart options, still rules.

Reactions: Crazyhole
We are leaving a small force in Syria at the request of the Kurds and the SDF is assaulting the last tiny ISIS controlled area left in all of Syria. ISIS won’t control a single mile of land after this is done.

Things are terrible!!!!11

Sheikh Hamad al-Faraj, co-chairman of Tabqa’s legislative council, speaking to Kurdistan 24, claimed the Tabqa administration had met with “US officials” who “assured us that they would stay.”

“So that’s a good sign,” al-Faraj said. “After we eradicate ISIS, we need to worry about internal security, we need a lot of training and help.”

Wow. Mad Dog was right and Trump was wrong...who woulda thunk it??!?!?

Wow. Trump moderated his position based upon conditions on the ground and consulting with our allies, and presided over the destruction over the ISIS caliphate. Liberals still bitch and moan.

who woulda thunk it???!?!?!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT