ADVERTISEMENT

Malzahn and UCF are lead story on ESPN college football page.

At least they didn't call us 'Golden' Knights. Commuter. LOL. That's such an 80s term to degrade schools. Doesn't UCF have one of the biggest schools in the nation and students living on or near the school? I'd guess yes. Even in the 80s when I went there existed a large student body living on campus and near. Whatever...great article!

What!!??....

“The school self-declared itself national champion after beating Malzahn and Auburn in the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl to finish undefeated for the 2017 season. White drove the messaging, understanding it brought national attention to a commuter school in Central Florida that....”
Someone send this Gator-twat an email and educate her. Reminds of me of that stupid backhanded remark by Whitley a couple weeks ago. I don't understand the reason....it's not true.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_Light
This is the best quote..

"I'm at a different point in my life and career," Malzahn said. "I've been at a big program, and we've won the whole thing, but there is a refreshing-ness of a place like this that has great potential. I always felt like if the right guy got here and would stay here and build it, they would be able to do it. The timing's set up perfect for that, and that's my plan."

Someone send this Gator-twat an email and educate her. Reminds of me of that stupid backhanded remark by Whitley a couple weeks ago. I don't understand the reason....it's not true.
While I didn’t love the self-declared championship or commuter school remarks, Adelson has given us a lot of good press over the years. I can’t remember the last article about us on ESPN that wasn’t written by her.

ADVERTISEMENT