ADVERTISEMENT

Map of the Beer World

Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
am i doing this right?
You should at least wish everyone a happy Pi Day, like I did.
Fv9Mckj.gif

FACT about Pi Day: Everyone celebrated that 3/14/15 9:26 is the value of pi to 7th decimal place, calling this date "Super pi day". However according to a modern quantum physics theory on the multiverse (to which I subscribe),we logically should be celebrating pi at all times, since pi takes on all possible values in the multiverse (with each of the infinite universes having its own unique value of the physical constant pi). Since we exist as part of the multiverse, all times have some equivalent value of pi in our realm of existence.

tl;dr: We should be celebrating pi at all times.

"quantum physics theory on the multiverse (to which I subscribe)"

Well that's where you're wrong. Supersymmetry will soon be part of the standard model. Book it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:

Well that's where you're wrong. Supersymmetry will soon be part of the standard model. Book it.
Posted from Rivals MobileNot sure about any of this,,,, but according to Forest Gump

Life is like a box of chocolates.

Not my fault this forum is built off 90s tech and on top of that we have the worst mod possible.
confused0024.r191677.gif

At least we now know most people like sh:tty beer.
The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:

I tend to think we're both right. I see supersymmetry as a way to better model and understand our current reality, with the multiverse being more of a thought experiment that serves as a framework for understanding "new realities". I don't think think the ideas are mutually exclusive (although the elements of supersymmetry will be able to be observed soon but the proving a multiverse won't happen any time soon).

I was just being antagonistic. Check out the incredible doc Particle Fever on Netflix if you haven't yet. Basically all about the LHC at CERN and searching for the Higgs. I think they just turned the collider back on after 2 year refurb and it should be much better than before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT