ADVERTISEMENT

Mara Lago raided by the FBI

you-love-to-see-it-howard-gayle.gif

Imagine belonging to a literal political cult, whining about "her emailz!" for a decade plus, then having your cult leader raided by the SAME FBI DIRECTOR HE APPOINTED....for having classified material at home.

If this was a TV series it would be unwatchable for being too unbelievable.

Imagine belonging to a literal political cult, whining about "her emailz!" for a decade plus, then having your cult leader raided by the SAME FBI DIRECTOR HE APPOINTED....for having classified material at home.

If this was a TV series it would be unwatchable for being too unbelievable.

It's so stupid. The same people chanting "lock her up" are now all mad that a politician is being investigated.

I have seen a lot of people on twitter pissed at Desantis for letting it happen (as if he has any say in it, but these are the same people who think a VP can decide an election on his own, so doesnt surprise me), so I would say his chances in 24 are basically done unless Trump actually does end up being locked up.

It's so stupid. The same people chanting "lock her up" are now all mad that a politician is being investigated.

I have seen a lot of people on twitter pissed at Desantis for letting it happen (as if he has any say in it, but these are the same people who think a VP can decide an election on his own, so doesnt surprise me), so I would say his chances in 24 are basically done unless Trump actually does end up being locked up.

It's because they are in a cult.

There is no other way around it. These people do not care about reality. Trump has managed to convince these people that he is a victim, and no amount of reality will change that. It is the very definition of a cult. 43% of voters in this country are brainwashed.

It's because they are in a cult.

There is no other way around it. These people do not care about reality. Trump has managed to convince these people that he is a victim, and no amount of reality will change that. It is the very definition of a cult. 43% of voters in this country are brainwashed.
Do they not understand that Trump is a corrupt POS? How many Trump associates, including 1/6 people, have ended up in jail or at least under investigation for acting on his behalf? What is it going to take to convince these people that Trump is a horrible and corrupt person?

Do they not understand that Trump is a corrupt POS?
They do not. The hundreds of thousands of journalists all around the world have joined together inventing these stories about trump.

How many Trump associates, including 1/6 people, have ended up in jail or at least under investigation for acting on his behalf?

Those are all antifa actors. The ones that aren't antifa actors were set up. The ones that weren't set up were doing the right thing, since biden stole the election.

What is it going to take to convince these people that Trump is a horrible and corrupt person?

Thats the fun part. Nothing.

You can not use facts and logic to change the minds of people who do not use facts or logic to create their worldview. Its the definition of a cult, they do not care about reality.

It's like the debate between moron young earth creationist Ken Ham and Bill Nye. They were both asked "what would it take to change your mind?" Ken Ham replied: "nothing" Nothing could change his mind, he's in a cult convinced he is correct based on zero facts. Bill Nye replied "evidence" if presented with evidence that the earth was 6,000 years old, he would immediately change his mind.

In the meantime, FBI and DOJ can't find Hunter's lap top after almost 2 years. If Trump did/is breaking laws, I want him prosecuted, but same needs to happen for the Big Guy and his son.

I am sure he will do something to show support that doesn’t actually do anything. some maga turning into conspiracy theorists about him is funny

I am sure he will do something to show support that doesn’t actually do anything. some maga turning into conspiracy theorists about him is funny

He tweeted something from his personal account, which has about 2 million less followers than the governor acct, which I find interesting. This is either the greatest thing to happen for Desantis, or the worst, there is really no inbetween. If Trump remains eligible to run, there is no way Desantis can beat him now. If he doesnt remain eligible, then Desantis becomes the heavy favorite for the GOP. Going to be interesting to see how he plays this beyond the couple of tweets.

Dumb question? Why couldn’t ANYONE BE PRESENT? Is that standard practice?

Why give Trump any loophole?
Of course it's SOP to not allow those being searched to be in the same room to prevent tampering, trump is just whining like the little bitch he is, and his inbred conspiracy theory slurping crowd eats it up.

Trump obviously never watched The Sopranos. The feds kicked Tony and his family's asses on out of the house when they did their searches. Yet another thing that the Italians have taught you Madigans.

giphy.gif

The Cincinnati MAGA cult member/terrorist died.

Dude was radicalized by trump and died trying to start a religious civil war in America. Lmao wtf is wrong with Trump's GOP.

Confiscating nuclear technology to sell to the Saudis?

i never would have thought something Trump might have done while in office could still surprise me.

I figure we all say it like W.
I was born in New England, before Bushy I spoke Bostonian.

I genuinely don't care . The political left HATES this guy . They made up Trump Russia and the DOJ FBI went along and committed fraud with the FISA Court . They impeached him not once but twice and now this. Do I think the guy is a victim ? No,but I do think there is political corruption at the DOJ.

I use to I work in government. I had all sorts of things I signed regarding emails , computers and such. Hillary purposefully broke government computers and ipads . I don't know what was on them but a minimum you slap her with destroying government property and maybe obstruction.

My brother served aboard a nuclear sub as an officer and had he say brought home classified stuff and got caught the Navy would put his butt in jail. Now he had super secret clearance but he is not an ex president and likely candidate in an up coming election .

At best this should show us all there are two kinds of justice in play. For you guys who hate the guy, just remember once you unsheathe this political sword it will come back and bite you in the butt. Note, I think Republicans are too chicken crap to do anything this bold so who knows for sure. If Trump broke a law charge him. Otherwise , this is just good political theater.

I genuinely don't care . The political left HATES this guy . They made up Trump Russia and the DOJ FBI went along and committed fraud with the FISA Court . They impeached him not once but twice and now this. Do I think the guy is a victim ? No,but I do think there is political corruption at the DOJ.

I use to I work in government. I had all sorts of things I signed regarding emails , computers and such. Hillary purposefully broke government computers and ipads . I don't know what was on them but a minimum you slap her with destroying government property and maybe obstruction.

My brother served aboard a nuclear sub as an officer and had he say brought home classified stuff and got caught the Navy would put his butt in jail. Now he had super secret clearance but he is not an ex president and likely candidate in an up coming election .

At best this should show us all there are two kinds of justice in play. For you guys who hate the guy, just remember once you unsheathe this political sword it will come back and bite you in the butt. Note, I think Republicans are too chicken crap to do anything this bold so who knows for sure. If Trump broke a law charge him. Otherwise , this is just good political theater.
Of course you don’t care. Stopped reading your dumb shit right there. I am 100% convinced that you do not have the intellectual capacity TO CARE.

ADVERTISEMENT