ADVERTISEMENT

Mara Lago raided by the FBI

All that Epstein shit happened under Trump's watch.

Screenshot-20220814-114714.png

Tons more photos of the two of them together over the years.

Imagine being so goddamn stupid to post what goodknight did and think it's some sort of own. JFC you magats are dumb

It's wild how these discussions tend to go full-circle.

Back in 2012...I was told the reason why ordinary citizens HAD to own AR-15s was when Obama lost reelection and refused to leave office, all 'the good ole boys' could rally together and force him to leave, thankyouverymuch. Fast forward to 2021, and many of these same blowhard, Joe Patriot-types were attacking our Capitol for the very reason they were so fearful of nine years earlier.

Back in 2015....Democrats and Republicans agreed that Hillary keeping sensitive government documents on a private server was an incredibly stupid and reckless thing to do. Republicans went further and wanted to "lock her up" for such an offense. Fast foward to 2022 and the same 'lock her up' crowd want to "de-fund" the FBI for carting away boxes full of classified documents (including nuclear bomb stuff) from Trump's basement. I guess that security stuff ain't so bad after all, huh guys?

Screenshot-20220814-114714.png

Tons more photos of the two of them together over the years.

Imagine being so goddamn stupid to post what goodknight did and think it's some sort of own. JFC you magats are dumb
The post had nothing to do with trump. Just Trusting DOJ an FBI. He got out of jail early card in 2009, when Obama was president. was charged 2nd time under Trump. and yes he was murdered while trump was in office.

The post had nothing to do with trump. Just Trusting DOJ an FBI. He got out of jail early card in 2009, when Obama was president. was charged 2nd time under Trump. and yes he was murdered while trump was in office.
Isn't it interesting how often the winds change around here? Once upon a time, we had posters here aghast that there were radical lefties being interviewed by the media who opined we should....gasp!....DEFUND the police!!!! MY GOD, HOW COULD ANY LAW-ABIDING PERSON EVER THINK SUCH A DASTARDLY THING??!?

Fast forward to now and the new line from the same people is: Don't trust the DOJ or the FBI....in fact, let's start a DEFUND the FBI movement!!!

Whenever somebody here whines about something 'those damn lefties did,' I can confidently predict that 'those righties' will turn around in a year or so and do the exact, same thing -- only 20-times worse.

08/09 was a state case by the state of Florida, Obama or the DOJ had nothing to do with that.

the worst part of this is we are back to 2016-2020 flood the zone with so much shit every single day that the media chases to report constantly . It is a reminder how exhausting Trump is and why he lost

the worst part of this is we are back to 2016-2020 flood the zone with so much shit every single day that the media chases to report constantly . It is a reminder how exhausting Trump is and why he lost
Laura Ingraham of all people said something similar. At some point people are going to get bored with Trump, who wants constant drama in politics?

Isn't it interesting how often the winds change around here? Once upon a time, we had posters here aghast that there were radical lefties being interviewed by the media who opined we should....gasp!....DEFUND the police!!!! MY GOD, HOW COULD ANY LAW-ABIDING PERSON EVER THINK SUCH A DASTARDLY THING??!?

Fast forward to now and the new line from the same people is: Don't trust the DOJ or the FBI....in fact, let's start a DEFUND the FBI movement!!!

Whenever somebody here whines about something 'those damn lefties did,' I can confidently predict that 'those righties' will turn around in a year or so and do the exact, same thing -- only 20-times worse.
Don't need to defund them, just cut the head of the snake. Truth is they likely will be in a bill soon to greatly enlarge. Need them to keep up with the IRS. I have said many times both parties are the same, just opposite sides of the swamp coin.

He tweeted something from his personal account, which has about 2 million less followers than the governor acct, which I find interesting. This is either the greatest thing to happen for Desantis, or the worst, there is really no inbetween. If Trump remains eligible to run, there is no way Desantis can beat him now. If he doesnt remain eligible, then Desantis becomes the heavy favorite for the GOP. Going to be interesting to see how he plays this beyond the couple of tweets.
the good thing for us is one taking votes from the other

The organization is demanding political leaders unequivocally denounce these attacks, insisting: "There is NO justification for targeting law enforcement in the United States.
Back in the day, such a request wouldn't have been necessary. It would have been a no-brainer for every Washington politician.

So it’s a candidate who will be 86 at the end of his next term vs a guy who’s indicated for something different every other month 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
For all this wave of "Unequal Justice" BS coming from Republicans, it should be noted that the Biden DOJ would have been HAPPY to settle this matter out of the limelight. It's been reported by the NYT that they reached out to Trump's lawyers in an effort to quietly settle this matter. Trump told his lawyers to say NO.

But rest assured, some folks here will whine about how Biden's DOJ unfairly targeted Poor Donald. You'd THINK by this point that even the most deaf and dumb MAGA Hatter would have figured out Trump's M.O. by now.

ADVERTISEMENT