ADVERTISEMENT

Marlon's speed?

Anyone know Marlons 40? He's on track for a monster season and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a top 3 round grade, but I wonder what his 40 is since he's a big body receiver.
As long as he’s in 4s he’s good to go. I’m thinking he leaves as soon as eligible to. I believe this year is his last year.

Anyone know Marlons 40? He's on track for a monster season and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a top 3 round grade, but I wonder what his 40 is since he's a big body receiver.
That’s a tough one. He’s looked superfast at times and not as fast at other times. I think with training for the scouts and losing a few pounds he’s going to surprise some people. He looks like an NFL player to me. AAC defenses just can’t stop him.

That’s a tough one. He’s looked superfast at times and not as fast at other times. I think with training for the scouts and losing a few pounds he’s going to surprise some people. He looks like an NFL player to me. AAC defenses just can’t stop him.

Agree he will probably drop some weight to improve his 40 time for the scouts

I rarely want to start A thread So throwing this in. Couple points from watching game in person. Marlon knows how to work himself open. Big boy Great hands. Smart. Moves to open space. IMO his speed is irrelevant. He is a Football player.

DG had all day to throw today and check down to his 6th and 9th options. Dunno if it was the O line. Or the the D trying to simulate the 3 person Tulsa front With no success I need to watch the recap tomorrow. DG literally had all day in the pocket all day today. He only ran the ball when he got bored standing around with 15 seconds to check around. I kid. But not by much.

oh. And Marlon eventually got open every time too. Great hands big dude

Reactions: Knight Strength
130 receptions for 1807 yards and 14 TDs at that pace for a 12 game season (not including a bowl).

Reactions: KnightLife1
ADVERTISEMENT