ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland Gameday has arrived

Touring DC again for a few hours, then leaving hotel go to College Park about 11 or 12.

Driving around or going to the monuments?
Taking the Metro now from hotel
In Crystal city (Arlington). Then walking to Lincoln memorial, Washington monument and whatever else I can fit in. I went to the Holocaust museum and Smithsonian air and space yesterday. Highly recommend both. D.C. Is very underrated. Lots to see and do. Lots of history It seems to be very relaxing, clean, and not crowded. Maybe that's just where I have been

Taking the Metro now from hotel
In Crystal city (Arlington). Then walking to Lincoln memorial, Washington monument and whatever else I can fit in. I went to the Holocaust museum and Smithsonian air and space yesterday. Highly recommend both. D.C. Is very underrated. Lots to see and do. Lots of history It seems to be very relaxing, clean, and not crowded. Maybe that's just where I have been
My oldest son went 3 years ago and my daughter is going this year for safety patrol. I've never been.

Touring DC again for a few hours, then leaving hotel go to College Park about 11 or 12.
Most people would say, "Why were you way over there?" because they don't know that U Maryland is INSIDE the D.C. beltway and three times closer to the Capitol than to Baltimore! (Only 3 miles as the crow flies from D.C.)
Be loud and proud! Supposed to be Florida weather: 84 degrees and sunny.

Reactions: Mikesi
Most people would say, "Why were you way over there?" because they don't know that U Maryland is INSIDE the D.C. beltway and three times closer to the Capitol than to Baltimore! (Only 3 miles as the crow flies from D.C.)
Be loud and proud! Supposed to be Florida weather: 84 degrees and sunny.
It was nice early this morning, but now it's nearly Florida hot.

Reactions: UCFProf
Clear pass interference on Akins in the EZ there. DB had an obvious tug on the jersey before the ball arrived to the point that you couldn't read his name on the back. No Call.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT