ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Anyone going to this game? Looks like the visitors sections are 2 and 302. Near the endzone. 50 yard line seats are in section 5. The stadium holds 54,000. The way the stadium is built, the first 10-15 rows are considered obstructed seats by players, etc. Best to avoid those rows.
Alcohol is not allowed.

From the looks of it on Stubhub, this is not a very popular game for them as tickets are very inexpensive. 3,000 plus still available just on Stubhub. Not as may available for the Michigan game obviously, and much more expensive.

Last edited:
Going to Navy instead. They average ~35K/game. I believe it will be a better atmosphere and game day experience.

Going to Navy instead. They average ~35K/game. I believe it will be a better atmosphere and game day experience.
Funny, I was just checking the home game attendance averages for 2016 just last night. Maryland averaged 39,600 and Navy 31,500. Surprising.

Just goes to show you how your opponents can really bring up your attendance. I'm going to go to both games. Probably blowing off SMU, Cincinnati and Temple.

Funny, I was just checking the home game attendance averages for 2016 just last night. Maryland averaged 39,600 and Navy 31,500. Surprising.

Just goes to show you how your opponents can really bring up your attendance. I'm going to go to both games. Probably blowing off SMU, Cincinnati and Temple.
On paper to me at least, Maryland seems like a fun game. They get the occasional 4 or 5 star athlete and the backing of Under Armour. If we win I think it would help RPI or SOS at the very least.

On paper to me at least, Maryland seems like a fun game. They get the occasional 4 or 5 star athlete and the backing of Under Armour. If we win I think it would help RPI or SOS at the very least.
I'm going to tour Washington D.C. all day Friday and taking the Metro to College Park on Saturday. Hopefully it will be a mid afternoon kickoff. Should be fun!

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT