ADVERTISEMENT

Maskgate

Don't laugh, trees are the number #1 carrier of the Wuhan Flu.
It lurks in the sky and swoops down on you at a moment’s notice. The people who walking in the morning that are totally alone are the most vulnerable. I detects the unmasked immediately and they are as good a gone

He only didn't wear a mask during his speech. I wore a mask once because I was required by my dentist as part of the appointment. Then of course you take the mask off...lol

Outside of a massive sneeze, these super thin masks aren't doing squat. Plus it can't be healthy to constantly breathe recycled air.
Inhaled air contains 21% oxygen, exhaled air contains 16% oxygen. You aren't getting truly recycled air but even if you were you'd still be fine. The masks does keep the aerosol (spit and food particles) down.

Is it really proven one way or the other? Downside of breathing recycled air and a cheap cloth mask that the virus can get passed? Plus when you wear a mask you constantly touch your face.
Wear a mask, social distance, don’t touch your face, live life, play college football.

It’s that simple

i’ve been working ALMOST everyday with a lot of people, went to the gym and the beach. Surprisingly, for no reason, I have not gone to a restaurant

The main basis for a mask is that 1) people may not know if they have COVID or not and 2) in that case, wearing a mask prevents asymptomatic carriers from spreading it.

The President does not require a mask under those terms since the man is tested every single damn day. There is zero guesswork as to whether the President has COVID or not.

But meh, let's rage and grab those headlines!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The main basis for a mask is that 1) people may not know if they have COVID or not and 2) in that case, wearing a mask prevents asymptomatic carriers from spreading it.

The President does not require a mask under those terms since the man is tested every single damn day. There is zero guesswork as to whether the President has COVID or not.

But meh, let's rage and grab those headlines!

You are ONLY negative the minute that you were tested. Shake hands with 5 people an hour later and you can spread it.

You are ONLY negative the minute that you were tested. Shake hands with 5 people an hour later and you can spread it.

So you're asserting that someone can test negative, then be around someone with the virus, contract the virus, and have enough contagious viral load to actually infect others around them...............in the course of 1 hour?

Science/link to this claim? That'd be really incredible, claiming most every scientific consensus thus far has the median incubation period at 5 days.

Reactions: Crazyhole
And I think it's a bad look have the president speaking in a mask. Especially with when fauci said it just makes so people feel better walking around with thin cloth.
The president should not be speaking with a mask. That’s just stupid. It’s like speaking from an underground bunker everytime an incident happens with Russia. We have enough fear mongers literally shaking when they leave their houses. He needs to show a little example of getting back to normalcy

Wearing a mask in public places is a sign of respect and concern over the welfare of others.

So, naturally, Trump and most of his minions here, don't wear one.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So you're asserting that someone can test negative, then be around someone with the virus, contract the virus, and have enough contagious viral load to actually infect others around them...............in the course of 1 hour?

Science/link to this claim? That'd be really incredible, claiming most every scientific consensus thus far has the median incubation period at 5 days.

106442795-1584134269919rts35z2k.jpg

5e6bf2b22300002b1ade4568.jpeg

1.) The tests aren't accurate.
2.) There are other ways to spread the virus.
3) He needs to set an example for the rest of the country.

Wearing a mask in public places is a sign of respect and concern over the welfare of others.

So, naturally, Trump and most of his minions here, don't wear one.
If Trump would wear a mask, it would show a sign that this shit is so deadly that the president can’t even be protected. It’s a sign of weakness like you. He doesn’t need a mask. If he does, then his people aren’t doing their jobs

If Trump would wear a mask, it would show a sign that this shit is so deadly that the president can’t even be protected. It’s a sign of weakness like you. He doesn’t need a mask. If he does, then his people aren’t doing their jobs

Pence came to my neighborhood yesterday not wearing a mask, spreading germs. He also took ONE bite of his burger and left his fries. DeSantis ate the entire burger and had 4 fries left.
pence-desantis-cspan-3.jpg

Pence came to my neighborhood yesterday not wearing a mask spreading germs.
pence-desantis-cspan-3.jpg
Pence would never visit your neighborhood

It needs a lot more than germ stopping masks. However, It is nice to see that improvements are being made.

images

The chances that you’d go from an Undetectable viral load to shedding enough virus to be contagious in an hour are almost 0. As in so close to 0 that they might as well be 0. I don’t know if this is possible in a day. Or 2. Regardless it is definitely not an hour. That’s a ridiculous assertion that you pulled out of the dark side of your moon.

They want the president in a mask so everyone can hide in fear.
If he wears a mask, they will criticize that too

“Wow! He’s open things up, but he’s so scared of this that he’s wearing a mask. Imagine that. All the protective cautions for the POTUS and he STILL has to wear a mask. I’m NEVER leaving my house!!!”

106442795-1584134269919rts35z2k.jpg

5e6bf2b22300002b1ade4568.jpeg

1.) The tests aren't accurate.
2.) There are other ways to spread the virus.
3) He needs to set an example for the rest of the country.

Thats not at all what you said. Just admit you said something dumb and we can move along.

Also you’re sharing pictures from April 5th. Yes I noticed.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
A-HA!!! 85 caught you red-handed, Bizzle!!!!!

Those pictures of Trump were taken way back on April 5th when we weren't in the middle of a G'damned national pandemic...oh wait...

The chances that you’d go from an Undetectable viral load to shedding enough virus to be contagious in an hour are almost 0. As in so close to 0 that they might as well be 0. I don’t know if this is possible in a day. Or 2. Regardless it is definitely not an hour. That’s a ridiculous assertion that you pulled out of the dark side of your moon.

His driver and VP's spokesperson also get tested daily, both tested positive.

Thats not at all what you said. Just admit you said something dumb and we can move along.

Are you saying that once you test positive that you can't spread it for 5 days?

Bizzle's assertion is ridiculous?

A smoking, hot babe BEGS you to have sex with her AND shows you that she had been tested and shown to be STD-free just an hour ago, assuming you are unattached and heterosexual, would you be inclined to have sex with her?

BUT---here's the catch: within the last hour, she's had sex with dudes with gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis and herpes.

Still game? :)

A smoking, hot babe BEGS you to have sex with her AND shows you that she had been tested and shown to be STD-free just an hour ago, assuming you are unattached and heterosexual, would you be inclined to have sex with her?

BUT---here's the catch: within the last hour, she's had sex with dudes with gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis and herpes.

D-cup?

Your analogy game just keeps getting worse. No, I would not hit it. But not because I’m afraid of catching anything. I’d Not hit it because I don’t do crazy.

In order to be contagious via respiration, SARS COV-2 needs to infect a host, then spread throughout the cells, then multiply to a point where the host begins to shed virus through respiratory droplets. This takes from 3 - 11 days in 97+% of people. Now, at some point between the initial infection and the point at which viral shedding is enough to cause contagion, you will have enough viral presence in the system to trigger a positive RT-PCR test. How long is this? I don’t know. But I would bet that it is longer than 1 hour.

All viruses work this way. Your analogy is bad, though, because the initial STD viruses may still be present in the vaginal fluids in the crazy woman you propose. So you might catch it that way and not because the woman became infected and transmitted virus that was produced in her body. But the likelihood that Trump came into contact with the SARS COV-2 and then respired that exact same piece of virus at you is 0. It would have to go through the lifecycle. Thus, you made yet another terrible analogy.

New match.com profile. "Rich male that loves to go the wrong way down Publix aisles wearing no masks. Are you ready for the journey."
That’s a good one!

It’s common knowledge hot women are attracted to the ‘bad boys’.

ADVERTISEMENT