ADVERTISEMENT

maybe it was already asked but

Darkdan

Silver Knight
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
minneapolis mn
www.facebook.com
why did they wear the white uniforms at home? Does that mean they will wear the gray ones this week or will they wear white again? Just curious. They did look very sharp!

why did they wear the white uniforms at home? Does that mean they will wear the gray ones this week or will they wear white again? Just curious. They did look very sharp!

Idk Dan. But I like the all-white, stormtrooper look also.

1) first frost
2) cooler in hot weather

We have 734,837 uniform combos, but I guarantee we'll keep wearing all white as long as we keep winning.

Last edited:
I did love the idea of First Frost, but watching a UCF in school colors would be nice.

First Frost. I like the idea of keeping it icy at home. Make it snow when we score.

We have 3 or 4 helmets? White, Gold, Anthracite, Black? Is that Black or Anthracite? It does look cool because of the visor.

Yeah oretty sure white tops with anthracite everything else.

You're seeing that tweet I posted... from UCF equipment? Pretty sure they're not submitting their "guess" as it's already on a truck to ann arbor.

white jersey, black pants, and black/white "socks".

You're seeing that tweet I posted... from UCF equipment? Pretty sure they're not submitting their "guess" as it's already on a truck to ann arbor.

white jersey, black pants, and black/white "socks".

Not understanding the black/white socks. The uniform guide has black or white socks. Is that black socks, white shoes?

http://ucfastuniforms.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT