ADVERTISEMENT

Meat Loaf passed away

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
I always enjoyed me some rock opera passion driven lyrics ..He was part of my cassette tape catalogue in high school and cd collection in college.RIP.

Reactions: UCFBS
So sad to hear this. Bat Out of Hell is one of my all time favorite records.

And, Sidney Poitier passing away two weeks ago was awful as well.

RIP to both

Reactions: Nautiknight
We’re being controlled by everybody,” the singer responded ominously: “Yeah, I know. But not me. If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled.”

@Boston.Knight don't worry, your time will come. You will earn your Herman Cain Award eventually.

News: Meatloaf dies.

dumb masses: How tragic that Meatloaf has died. What a great musician. The world is a darker place with him gone.

News: He died of COVID and was probably unvaxxed.

dumb masses: So happy he’s dead. He deserved it because he obviously was evil and wanted to murder everyone with his germ-infested corpse. The world is a far better place with him gone.

The world is such a nice place. People die and the only question on some people's mind is:

1. Did he just get the booster and have a heart attack (bob saget)
2. Was he unvaxxed and die of covid (meatloaf)

Reactions: Crazyhole
News: Meatloaf dies.

dumb masses: How tragic that Meatloaf has died. What a great musician. The world is a darker place with him gone.

News: He died of COVID and was probably unvaxxed.

dumb masses: So happy he’s dead. He deserved it because he obviously was evil and wanted to murder everyone with his germ-infested corpse. The world is a far better place with him gone.
It's not about being happy, it's just pointing out how many people seem to be dying pointlessly. Now he was older and never looked in great shape, so maybe it wouldnt have mattered, who knows, but I just find it almost fascinating how many people would choose risking death or extreme illness over a simple shot.

It's not about being happy, it's just pointing out how many people seem to be dying pointlessly. Now he was older and never looked in great shape, so maybe it wouldnt have mattered, who knows, but I just find it almost fascinating how many people would choose risking death or extreme illness over a simple shot.
Hundreds of thousands of people die pointlessly every year (not COVID-related) because they didn’t take a vaccine or a simple health precaution and we never know it.

Hundreds of thousands of people die pointlessly every year (not COVID-related) because they didn’t take a vaccine or a simple health precaution and we never know it.
Nobody dies from anything other than covid now. Nobody.

100s of thousands of people die for not taking vaccines? In this country? Other than covid, are you serious?
Yes. Pneumonia, influenza, and other maladies have vaccines that very few take but would keep people alive. I also said simple precautions which goes beyond just vaccinations but the numbers are stark.

Yes. Pneumonia, influenza, and other maladies have vaccines that very few take but would keep people alive. I also said simple precautions which goes beyond just vaccinations but the numbers are stark.
100s of thousands don’t die from influenza/pneumonia yearly in the US to begin with. But even if that number was real that isn’t the number of preventable deaths based on not taking the flu vaccine.

It doesn't matter how many times science proves the current vaccines don't reduce the spread with any significance, and recovery removes any reason to be vaccinated at all ...

The mob, the narrative and ... most of all ... the $5T (and growing) revenue stream has ensured everyone will comply with the mob, narrative and ... most of all ... that revenue stream.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Pretty sure he was an antivaxxer.

Yep, he was anti mandates, so that makes him anti vaxxer 🤦‍♀

Meat loaf reportedly took the covid vaccine fyi. And so what if he didn’t?

I know his death brought great joy to you and the other brainwashed hysterics in this forum due to his perceived vaccination status. But you’ll have to look elsewhere for something to celebrate over

Take a moment to reflect on how sick and pathetic the hypnotized have become 👎🏽

• Sad
  • Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes and UCFBS

I know his death brought great joy to you and the other brainwashed hysterics in this forum due to his perceived vaccination status. But you’ll have to look elsewhere for something to celebrate over

Great post, thanks for sharing.

You are literally trying to kill people you stupid sick fúck

Reactions: Ucfmikes

@Boston.Knight Aka Bill the murderer

killer-charles.gif

You are literally trying to kill people you stupid sick fúck
You are about the most childish, hypocritical, anti-freedom person I've ever seen on any board ... and literaly have the logic of an 5 year old.

100s of thousands don’t die from influenza/pneumonia yearly in the US to begin with. But even if that number was real that isn’t the number of preventable deaths based on not taking the flu vaccine.
Your reading comprehension needs work.

Reactions: Crazyhole
The CDC says Influenza-B/C vaccines have a 85%+ efficacy, but look at any post-season report, and it's 16-25%.
This level of proven fraudulent bullshit needs to end. Seriously. The US CDC has destroyed its credibility over the past decade, and the US FDA is right in the middle of doing the same.

There are good people in the US FDA trying to prevent that, but many have left after decades. Bypassing FDA experts panels so there is not the public exposure of rejection followed by approval is why.

I'm glad more experts are warning of how much we're likely only hurting our innate immune system. The US FDA and US CDC differing on schedule continues to be my main worry.

Big Opoid and US CDC says we're fine getting combo vaccinations in the same arm at the same time. The US FDA recommends 72 hours, if not 2 weeks, apart ... and in different arms. But the shot busses and narrative says it's all fine.
Again, this is my opinion. They can do what they want, but I've been questioning a lot about being an organ donor for years now.

This might be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT