ADVERTISEMENT

media preseason b12 poll ...

A team quarterbacked by Shedeur Sanders is going to finish....12th in the league?

I'm sure as hell no Coach Prime fan but the Big XII media is seriously underselling Colorado.
Team game. Also no one knows what they are going to be after struggling to 4-8 record last year. I mean where would you put them? The top half of the league is really solid and could coin flip it. You could maybe flip them with TCU or Tech, but 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Robert0122
Defense was bad, offensive line was atrocious and so was their running game, basically non existent. Lost their 2 best rbs, gained a down the depth chart Ohio state rb 🤷🏻‍♂️…the turnover of players is concerning, including high touted guys he brought in previous class that transferred out. They are far from a built depth. I see them bottom half of the league easy, Pac12 was top heavy and Big12 is way more solid top to bottom.

i'm going to give primetime this season to see what he can bring. he has very talented skilled position dudes, obviously. he's been a winner his whole life. i can't imagine he will fail at coach. but time will tell. he's certainly a bright light for this conference, if nothing else.

This media guy knows a thing or two about UCF Golden Knights!

11. UCF ( 3)

Gus Malzahn’s Golden Knights were a fun team in 2023, but lost many key contributors as a result.

Team game. Also no one knows what they are going to be after struggling to 4-8 record last year.
Their 4-8 record was a marked improvement over the previous year's 1-11 record. A similar jump in Year Two would make them competitive in the Big XII race. FYI, Sanders' 2023 recruiting class was ranked 21st in the nation. How did that compare to everybody else in the league?

Listen, I'm not arguing that they'll win the conference. (For the record, I've always hated CU.) But I will be shocked if they are not in the top half of the league this season. We'll see.

11. UCF ( 3)

Gus Malzahn’s Golden Knights were a fun team in 2023, but lost many key contributors as a result.
My sarcasm meter is going off the chain. Apparently this media guys knows everything about UCF except our name, ie. he knows nothing about UCF other than calling us the wrong name.

11. UCF ( 3)

The dude is clueless. LOL :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Central Floridave
That is an example of why media polls are hogwash, especially preseason. they don't know shit about other teams they don't cover. His vote counts in this media poll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT