ADVERTISEMENT

median age of death from covid

CDC:

2.1% of ER visits are from Covid

1.9% of cases end in hospitalization

0.14% of americans are currently hospitalized because of Covid

0.7% of Americans currently have an active case of Covid

Covid: the disease thats so dangerous you have to get tested to know if you have it.

Reactions: Drew-C-F
Moments like this where crazyhole thinks that if the median age of death of covid is also equal to the life expectancy in the US that there will be no impact on life expectancy really illustrate the caliber of human being behind the other side of the screen.

Let me spell it out for you in the simplest of terms.

Deaths at ages
5, 55, 90, 90, 90, 90, 90, 90, 90, 90 average =78

Covid causes median death at 78
5, 55, 78, 78, 78, 78, 78, 90, 90, 90 average = 72

Average life expectancy goes from 78 to 72

When I told you to type it out, read it out loud and then delete it you should have taken my advice.

Reactions: ProAttitude
No, just objective enough to put this in perspective. It basically means that its net affect on the likelihood of dying at any given time is zero.
Thats not how this works. Anytime someone at any age dies before they would have died in the absence of the event that killed them, it lowers the life expectancy.

Thats not how this works. Anytime someone at any age dies before they would have died in the absence of the event that killed them, it lowers the life expectancy.
Wow, Einstein just figured out that people dying lowers the life expectancy. If they didn't, there wouldn't be life expectancy and we would be eternal. Covid hasn't affected life expectancy, because people die from other things. Not hard to understand.

That’s it. I’m done with masks. I’m going to go yell at some 21 year old girl working in a Trader Joe’s. I’m not a sheep. I’m a billy goat and we are going to cross this bridge troll or no! Amen.

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT