ADVERTISEMENT

Medical Asst near UCF

King of UCF

Silver Knight
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
My daughter is heading back to UCF next weekend and will be looking for a part time MA job. She is majoring in Kinesiology and has been working as a MA in an orthopedic office all summer. She plans to go to PA school after UCF. Anyone know of a medical facility near UCF that may be looking for such a person? TIA

Reactions: UCFBS
My daughter is heading back to UCF next weekend and will be looking for a part time MA job. She is majoring in Kinesiology and has been working as a MA in an orthopedic office all summer. She plans to go to PA school after UCF. Anyone know of a medical facility near UCF that may be looking for such a person? TIA
There is a huge demand for Medical Assistants in Orlando, but unfortunately many are looking for full-time. Some part-time. A lot of urgent care clinics and hospitals are accepting part-time. Have her put in a resume to any of the UCF area AdventHealth Urgent cares and nearby hospitals and she should get something quickly

I was a 'paid' co-op intern thru UCF career experience program in early 2000s - Business/Finance, but they may have MA and other medical-related positions now since the opening of our med school.

Hard to believe that was 20 years ago!

https://academicsuccess.ucf.edu/explearning/students/student-resources/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT