ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Basketball Preview: UCF Knights tangle with the Memphis Tigers

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Wednesday night the UCF Men's Basketball team faces a veteran Memphis squad.

As John Weis writes for the Sons of UCF, the top nine scorers for the Tigers are Seniors and they bring a lot of experience.

Click here for more on this big match up.

Student section should be back tonight. I'm questioning myself why I'm not going to this game tonight.

oh well, thank gawd for espn+.

Does anyone like T-Mo as our AD? He seems way more absent than most of our past ADs
I see him everywhere. I think he’s got a good handle on the dept. in addition he took over when there was coaching turmoil (coaches leaving) and provided stability immediately as best as anybody. The womens coach needs a year to get recruits in and then we can decide on her. Gus as much as we criticize him has done an overall good job for taking over when he did. He, again, will be evaluated after Big 12 season There was also a lot on this board who did not give Johnny Dawkins credit for the great job that he has done in his tenure at UCF. A lot wanted to move on from him ironically TM has been supportive of him and this year we are reaping the benefits again.

I like TM for what he’s done so far. We are the top ranked newbie in the Big 12 and like our chances to compete within 3-5 years

TM has done well imo

Last edited:
I see him everywhere. I think he’s got a good handle on the dept. in addition he took over when there was coaching turmoil (coaches leaving) and provided stability immediately as best as anybody. The womens coach needs a year to get recruits in and then we can decide on her. Gus as much as we criticize him has done an overall good job for taking over when he did. He, again, will be evaluated after Big 12 season

I like TM for what he’s done so far. We are the top ranked newbie in the Big 12 and like our chances to compete within 3-5 years

TM has done well imo
I shouldn’t have quoted the women’s basketball bc Coach Abe gutted our roster . It was more of a general comment

Reactions: connerito
Just like that only up 1. JD waited for tv timeout instead of stopping the bleeding earlier. Let’s see if it worked.

Memphis forces the turnover to tie the game and send it to double OT. That one burst the bubble for sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT