ADVERTISEMENT

Men’s Basketball Preview: UCF Knights tangle with the SMU Mustangs

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
“It’s league play now. Everyone is fighting for their life. It’s going to be this way the entire season. So we need to embrace it and compete hard every game.”

More on UCF Men's Basketball vs SMU from the Sons of UCF by clicking here.

Reactions: DeezKnights
Today at 2:00 would have been nice. Sunday week 18 NFL was not a good scheduling idea. Terrible scheduling this year so far.

good job. we need some basketball success this season because it's gonna take a while to achieve any in the big 12. look at this ridiculous craziness we have to look forward to.

Reactions: ucf1 and Wings0fred
I missed the SMU game but asked Siri for the score and went wowsa.

fyi, I bought tix for the Houston game Jan 25th. A rematch. UCF gave them a helluva game. I think this will be a great game to attend. I go to at least one home game year and this one looks like it could be remarkable if UCF can upset Houston.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
I missed the SMU game but asked Siri for the score and went wowsa.

fyi, I bought tix for the Houston game Jan 25th. A rematch. UCF gave them a helluva game. I think this will be a great game to attend. I go to at least one home game year and this one looks like it could be remarkable if UCF can upset Houston.
I’ll be there for that one and also the USF game and the Memphis game tomorrow night. Probably other games too.
C’mon everyone… This team is really outperforming all our expectations this season. Let’s show them our appreciation and get out to support our Knights in person.

UCF Knights Men's Basketball corral the SMU Mustangs​

Click here to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT