ADVERTISEMENT

Mentally Unstable?

Who else is surprised that the clinical diagnostic criteria for Narcissistic Personality Disorder didn't include a photo of Donald Trump?

Were you paying attention to Trump's twitter storm this weekend?
Nope. I was enjoying the outdoors doing some turkey hunting Friday through Sunday. I was mostly disconnected but I checked the message board a couple times but that's about it. You probably should just stop reading his tweets as you know it's going to upset your delicate sensibilities and get you all shookstered up...you know, all snowflake style. :)

NYou probably should just stop reading his tweets as you know it's going to upset your delicate sensibilities and get you all shookstered up...you know, all snowflake style. :)

As opposed to what? Sticking my head in the sand and remaining clueless?

No thanks, I care about my country.

Nope. I was enjoying the outdoors doing some turkey hunting Friday through Sunday. I was mostly disconnected but I checked the message board a couple times but that's about it. You probably should just stop reading his tweets as you know it's going to upset your delicate sensibilities and get you all shookstered up...you know, all snowflake style. :)

If you're not spending your weekend hyperventilating over Tweets, and obsessively searching for anti-Trump articles then you don't care about your country!

If you're not spending your weekend hyperventilating over Tweets, and obsessively searching for anti-Trump articles then you don't care about your country!

Be like 85 and fab and show how much you care about our country by defending Trump's tweets without ever having read them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Another day and more liberal butt hurt.

These Birthers went absolutely apocalyptic over the notion that a non-US citizen had tricked his way into the White House in 2008. But fast-forward to today and they respond to the growing concern that their Red Hat President is mentally unbalanced with a dismissive 'Geez, what's the big deal?'

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Be like 85 and fab and show how much you care about our country by defending Trump's tweets without ever having read them. :rolleyes:

Oh boy. Here we go again...

Like you said, I haven't even read his tweets so please show me where I defended Trump's tweet. Or is this the part in 85's 4 step process where you attribute some falsehood to me. I'm guessing it's all part of your plan to lie and discredit me some more?

Like you said, I haven't even read his tweets so please show me where I defended Trump's tweet.

True, you didn't defend them. You simply dismissed them out-of-hand and labeled the people expressing concerns about the tweets you never read as snowflakes.

Trump just attacked a dead war hero....by making fun of where he graduated in his college.

You can't make this shit up. Mentally unstable is an understatement

oOj6WiJ.jpg

Like you said, I haven't even read his tweets so please show me where I defended Trump's tweet. Or is this the part in 85's 4 step process where you attribute some falsehood to me. I'm guessing it's all part of your plan to lie and discredit me some more?

This guy is a delusional liar. It’s really simple.

Sounds like Obama.
Apparently our resident Red Hats can’t bring themselves to engage in an honest discussion about Trump’s mental health because it makes them look like idiots because the signs have been there all along. Instead, it’s much easier to deflect attention away from this sticky and embarrassing subject by bashing others.

...looks like it’s time to make another post in the Jussie Smollet thread, right guys? :)

Apparently our resident Red Hats can’t bring themselves to engage in an honest discussion about Trump’s mental health because it makes them look like idiots because the signs have been there all along. Instead, it’s much easier to deflect attention away from this sticky and embarrassing subject by bashing others.

...looks like it’s time to make another post in the Jussie Smollet thread, right guys? :)

You are the person who can look at something that is blue, call it red, then plug your ears and close your eyes to block out others explaining to you that there's no other explanation that the object being blue.

Sounds like you've got some undiagnosed issues of your own. :)

Reactions: fabknight
He probably does have a certain degree of mental illness. Wouldn't shock me one bit. We probably all do.

Are you saying posters to THIS BOARD are in need of psychiatric help??!?!?!?

Quite a ballsy thing to imply without a shred of evidence!!!

I don't care to dive very deep in to this bs but isn't this report based on kelley conways husbands opinion? LMFAO at that. He is a guy who was turned down for positions by Trump iirc. But redhatter blah blah blah. We should start calling you lefties blue ballers. It's what seems to happen to you every election cycle. Get all ramped up then nothing

Honestly, when it comes to mental illness, this is serious.

I do not think Trump is Crazy, I think he is Naive. I think he knows what he is doing, and how to push buttons on all sorts of people, both on the right, Left, and he makes those of us in the middle just smile and watch as people react in their political bubbles.

I do not think Trump is Crazy, I think he is Naive. I think he knows what he is doing, and how to push buttons on all sorts of people, both on the right, Left, and he makes those of us in the middle just smile and watch as people react in their political bubbles.

I go back and forth on it. He is definitely a manipulator, so some of what he does probably falls under that category. He does seem unhinged sometimes and if I didnt know better I would say he's acting like he's drunk.

I think he knows what he is doing, and how to push buttons on all sorts of people, both on the right, Left, and he makes those of us in the middle just smile

"those of us in the middle"??!?!?!?" Yeah, riiiiiiiight, bub. :rolleyes:

Then treat it seriously instead of giving us this half-assed response.

We should start calling you lefties blue ballers. It's what seems to happen to you every election cycle. Get all ramped up then nothing

You area literally bragging about the fact that there are more stupid people. That's your argument. Congrats, your side has numbers. Really a great thing to brag about.

If we're looking for mentally unstable people, how about the dipshit Democratic House Whip who can't help but opine that America is just like Germany in 1935 and sees Hitler everywhere he goes? Up to and including Ivanka and Jared Kushner which are part of the family. Two Jews are just like Hitler.

“Adolf Hitler was elected chancellor of Germany. And he went about the business of discrediting institutions to the point that people bought into” it,” he said. “Nobody would have believed it now. But swastikas hung in churches throughout Germany. We had better be very careful.”

“We are asking for dire consequences. And I think it’s time for the Congress — House, and Senate — to grow spines, and do what is necessary to protect this democracy. This man and his family are the greatest threats to democracy of my lifetime,” he said.

[roll]

You guys have used this talking point so many times. Everyone with any knowledge of the Mueller Report is already warning Shook liberals like yourselves to not get too excited about what's in it. Doesn't stop you from wishing. I guess living a Fantasy is good enough while living in blissful ignorance?

TDS is a bitch

Reactions: UCFWayne
He has completely gone off the rails. The guy is dead, let it go.

Not only that, but Trump is attacking McCain's college standing. The man who earned a goddamn silver star, spent years as a POW and was a friggin United States senator. How fuking pathetic can you be as a person to attack someone's college GPA? This literally screams tiny penis syndrome.

Not only that, but Trump is attacking McCain's college standing. The man who earned a goddamn silver star, spent years as a POW and was a friggin United States senator. How fuking pathetic can you be as a person to attack someone's college GPA? This literally screams tiny penis syndrome.

I'm the furthest from having TDS but this is pretty disgusting on his part. Like really fuking shitty. He has problems. I don't give a shit what anyone else on any other side is saying... he's the Pres and there needs to be a standard for decency, ZFG how much the economy is "booming".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT