ADVERTISEMENT

Mexicans want a southern border wall to keep out illegal immigrants

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
I'll just leave this right here.......

'Trump's idea of a border wall is a good one but it should be on the southern border with Central America in order to stop the flow of Central Americans from entering both countries,' the El Mañana board wrote in July.

The paper also called for proper immigration checkpoints on the southern border.

'Many of these migrants when they are unable to find an honest way of life turn to robberies, kidnappings, extortion, and in the worst cases join the ranks of organized crime,' El Mañana's piece claimed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wall-Central-America-illegal-immigrants.html

Reactions: btbones
The media forgets that the Clinton Administration proposed giving supplemental foreign aid to Mexico for schools based on the number of illegal immigrants they returned to Central America. It got shot down when people pointed out that it was essentially paying a bounty.

'Trump's idea of a border wall is a good one but it should be on the southern border with Central America in order to stop the flow of Central Americans from entering both countries,' the El Mañana board wrote in July.

The paper also called for proper immigration checkpoints on the southern border.

'Many of these migrants when they are unable to find an honest way of life turn to robberies, kidnappings, extortion, and in the worst cases join the ranks of organized crime,' El Mañana's piece claimed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-wall-Central-America-illegal-immigrants.html
It's interesting how all this is working out isn't it ?

So Mexicans are racist bigots too or is it just Drump?

Pretty sure the objectionable shit came from him calling all of the mexicans rapists and murderers. And then the laughably bad tough guy stance of making Mexico pay for some "big, beautiful wall" (which he obviously couldnt say to the president's face). Taking a strong stance on illegal immigration isnt exactly new.

Pretty sure the objectionable shit came from him calling all of the mexicans rapists and murderers. And then the laughably bad tough guy stance of making Mexico pay for some "big, beautiful wall" (which he obviously couldnt say to the president's face). Taking a strong stance on illegal immigration isnt exactly new.
NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!! DRUMP ES UN PINCHE RACIST BECAUSE HE SAYS THE SAME THINGS ABOUT MEXICAN'TS THAT MEXICAN'TS SAY ABOUT THEIR SOUTH OF THE BORDER IMMIGRANTS, ESE!!!! AND BECAUSE HE'S A PUTO BLANCO GRINGO, CARNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: USFSucks
PrTaking a strong stance on illegal immigration isnt exactly new.

Orly?

Because I do believe that a certain woman running this year wants to grant all illegal immigrants with citizenship as a reward for breaking our laws. And to top things off, this certain woman also has absolutely no desire or intention to do anything to beef up border security.

If someone DID take a tough stance, THAT would be new.

Orly?

Because I do believe that a certain woman running this year wants to grant all illegal immigrants with citizenship as a reward for breaking our laws. And to top things off, this certain woman also has absolutely no desire or intention to do anything to beef up border security.

I swear you have muscle spasms with this stuff.

All I said is that politcal policy stances for tough or tougher immigration is a thing politicians do. That could include some for it and some against it. That's your soapbox response for some reason. So yeah ok sure.

So you take offense when a candidate calls some people in another country rapists and murderers but not when a candidate calls a quarter of the people their own country racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamaphobic, irredeemable, unamerican and deplorables?

So you take offense when a candidate calls some people in another country rapists and murderers but not when a candidate calls a quarter of the people their own country racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamaphobic, irredeemable, unamerican and deplorables?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gallo Pinto, Pupusa AND Taco Trucks EVERYWHERE???????

Fukc, I'm driving!!!!! We'll bring @brahmanknight since he speaks the language.

Those food trucks everywhere sounds kind of nice...as long as they speak fvcking American English.

Just a side note: I'm getting really tired of that English accent shit everywhere. They even installed it on our phone system at work for voice mail and receptionist crap.

Orly?

That woman also wants to bring in 500k refugees, at an cost of 67K each to the federal govt. but the good news is, only 3 to 10k of those will be terrorist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT