ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen is about to throw Trump to the wolves

Unless there is a recording of such, it will be nothing more than a he said he said.

Giuliani is a friggin' worm. He's shown a lack of sound judgment almost his entire life. Anyone who knowingly marries their cousin should be subject to an irrevocable loss of respect from the rest of society.

Unless there is a recording of such, it will be nothing more than a he said he said.

Lmfao our resident moron racist who believes there is a child prostitution ring run out of the basement of a DC pizza parlor that doesn't even have a basement is all the sudden demanding evidence and critical thinking.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Lmfao our resident moron racist who believes there is a child prostitution ring run out of the basement of a DC pizza parlor that doesn't even have a basement is all the sudden demanding evidence and critical thinking.

Where’s the evidence for his claim that he personally saw buses of people being illegally transported into NY to vote. Oh that’s right, there is none because it didn’t happen.

Oh if only you had facts to backup your baseless arguments. Please show me any such post of prostitution rings, basements or whatever. Go away fool, your lack of intelligence or experience is mind boggling.

Where’s the evidence for his claim that he personally saw buses of people being illegally transported into NY to vote. Oh that’s right, there is none because it didn’t happen.
Actually it did happen, and i never claimed they bussed them into NYC, I said they were picking people up and bussing them around the city.

Collusion is not a crime unless you're colluding on a crime.

Collusion to commit a crime = conspiracy.

These types of situations are entertaining to me because they may as well come from anonymous posters on a measage board.

Nothing will ever happen but its fun drama in the meantime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT