ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Mickey posted the 39 year fitness trainer covid death 10x. 😆

These trainers better watch out for covid! 🤣 They will all die!

what-jim-carrey.gif

You post pictures like a little b!tch.
25). Post pictures

🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

At this rate you will pass the parrot’s vocabulary by the 22nd century 🤣🤣🤣

You little, whiny, pussy bitch

Weird because you post the same copy and paste propaganda from the same source knowing you look like a scared beta. That's a parrot. Show me any post that you made that had any value in the last week.

You're a complete loser worrying about a stranger online. Maybe you will find someone that wants your micro penis. While you're online your girlfriend is finding a real man(or maybe a few). Maybe pay attention to the details
26) micro penis 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

Weird because you post the same copy and paste propaganda from the same source knowing you look like a scared beta. That's a parrot. Show me any post that you made that had any value in the last week.

You're a complete loser worrying about a stranger online. Maybe you will find someone that wants your micro penis. While you're online your girlfriend is finding a real man(or maybe a few). Maybe pay attention to the details

giphy.gif

Amy other board would have banned him by now for non-stop spamming. For some reason there's only one rule on here: don't say the n-word.
You would be banned 1000 x over for racist, homosexual and sexist comments. You have broken every rule in the book. You’re a hypocrite and a loser

Accuses mike of being obsessed with him but yet knighttime can’t stop responding about or to him or talking about his penis.

lmmfao

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
>accuses other people of being parrot
>uses insult I taught him
>nobody laughs or agrees
>doesn’t deny being 5’7

there are painless options, yknow

Reactions: Crazyhole
>accuses other people of being parrot
>uses insult I taught him
>nobody laughs or agrees
>doesn’t deny being 5’7

there are painless options, yknow
^^^^^^ Delusional pedo who actually thinks that people are reading this 😂😂

not-easy-to-spell-out-dumb-meme.jpg

After a strong workout Mickey is set to post a few hundred pictures.
funny-retro-sports-nerd-picture-id162717437
^^^^^^ @KNIGHTTIME^

I have a degree from UCF so what does that say? I could retire at 45. Multiple technical certificates and licenses. Must be lucky. 😉

I wouldn't say either way if I got vaccinated for the record. I've already said it is looking more and more like it is safe. Need a lab created vaccine for a lab created virus.

Janitors have bigger biceps than that, so it can't be him. After all, he does have 67 (11) mops.
  1. @
    Crazyhole

I hate christmas.

They moved in with their mom in january and things have been pretty difficult between us since then. Nobody, including my wife, has been terribly supportive of what I've been dealing with this year and I've been putting on a happy face whenever I'm asked how things are, however I cry and contemplate killing myself every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT