ADVERTISEMENT

Microsoft Show - Woot, what you got?

Yeah, I'm really excited about what I'm seeing so far. Looks like a good change for the direction of the tech giant.

Just thinking about the holographics thing a little. They could really turn this into the FPS revolution. Thinking something like lazer tag on steriods. You and your friends play co-op vs a horde of zombies or something like that. That would be awesome.

> Microsoft Show - Woot, what you got?

A Bill Gates dingleberry stuck between his teeth? [/B]

Originally posted by UCFWayne:
Just thinking about the holographics thing a little. They could really turn this into the FPS revolution. Thinking something like lazer tag on steriods. You and your friends play co-op vs a horde of zombies or something like that. That would be awesome.
Its so crazy to me that Microsoft now clearly look to be the innovator in the segment, Apple still owns the brand and quality (for me) but they haven't been taking nearly as much risks lately, and Google is starting to scare me - now that they are moving into Cell Phone and Internet providing full steam - I'm starting to freak out about the information spying piece of it.

The holographic stuff was surprising although it's been rumored for a while in various forms. Windows 10 looks (and is) awesome. But then again I actually liked windows 8 because I'm not afraid of change. Windows 10 is definitely better than 8 with mouse/keyboard though. Can't wait to get 10 on my phone next month.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT