ADVERTISEMENT

Milton: "I will Be back at UCF"

SCKnight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2001
http://www.honolulumagazine.com/Hon...an-Eye-on-Hawaii-Quarterback-McKenzie-Milton/

Where will he play next year? “I’m definitely going to be at UCF, there’s no question,” even though coach Scott Frost, who recruited him, just left for his own alma mater at the University of Nebraska. “There’s no question I wouldn’t be here without Coach Frost but I fell in love with this school and I think Coach [Josh] Heupel and these guys will do great things as well.”

thats-my-quarterback.jpg

I predicted 4-6 possible transfers from the coaching change, Milton was our biggest fear. So definitely great news. Now we need to get some depth behind him, because he sacrifices everything he has to move the chains.

5 star pile of garbage. Dude looked like a deer in the headlights against the swarming UCF D.

For a UCF player to win the Heisman, they will need to look at his career and he needs to be undefeated, and leading the country in yardage, TDs, and no I. But for a P5, you just need to have a great year.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
For what it’s worth Milton is 18-1 to win the Heisman next year. The top odds are Bryce Love at 7-1.

ADVERTISEMENT