ADVERTISEMENT

Milton update thread

After seeing the injury I figured he may not be back next year. If they estimate around a year recovery I suspect he will get a medical redshirt next year. That injury looked similar to the Bears TE injury. He nearly lost his leg and his return to the NFL is doubtful. Hopefully Milton can make a full recovery. I think he can find a niche in the NFL.

Prayers for Milton.
Looking at the Heup interviews on Twitter, I think it is going to be bad news. He has to have a lot of information at this point.

Heup looked broken up. I know he loves his players and this can't be easy for him. Sucks. I hate USF.
The whole USF bench to a knee for him when he went down. Multiple USF players tweeting that he gets better and that they're praying for him and also Matt Grothe did the same.

Prayers for Milton.

The whole USF bench to a knee for him when he went down. Multiple USF players tweeting that he gets better and that they're praying for him and also Matt Grothe did the same.
Don't toy with my emotions. I can't handle two competing thoughts at once right now." I hate USF, but they are also humans deserving of respect and love." That just made my testicles high five my taint and now my tummy hurts. Thanks again, Bulls.

Don't toy with my emotions. I can't handle two competing thoughts at once right now." I hate USF, but they are also humans deserving of respect and love." That just made my testicles high five my taint and now my tummy hurts. Thanks again, Bulls.

I love all Tampa teams except the rowdies and bulls. Love the Bucs Ray's and bolts. Almost got into a fight when I was a 13 year old at a Bucs game. Wanted to fight a cheese head. Big burly guy just laughed at me as my dad dragged me away.

Sublime Knight and the rest of the knight Twitter army, here is an asshole in need of an attitude adjustment:

Horrible injury. A dislocated joint is a major rehab ordeal. I've seen many joints dislocated but his knee was a very horrible sight to see. I'm glad they didn't do a replay like they use to do with injuries. Whether there was bleeding or not, going in there and taking care of things quickly could lead to a quicker recovery.

Horrible injury. A dislocated joint is a major rehab ordeal. I've seen many joints dislocated but his knee was a very horrible sight to see. I'm glad they didn't do a replay like they use to do with injuries. Whether there was bleeding or not, going in there and taking care of things quickly could lead to a quicker recovery.
I think Teddy Brigdewater had a similar injury. Words cannot describe how bad we feel. Prayers for Milton.

Reactions: Mikesi

Hoping it's just a badly hyper extended knee injury. Still awful but not career ending.

Prayers :pray: for KZ.

watching replays of the game, did the field look wet or soft to anyone else. I know both teams have to play on it, just the field looked to be in bad shape

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT