ADVERTISEMENT

Milton

Yeah. He was just not good last season. It was mainly his throwing motion and horrendous footwork that was most alarming to me. I gave him leeway because he was a true freshman out there running an entirely new offense for him, as well as the whole team.

His grasp of the offense is impressive. He has played well within each game, rarely doing anything boneheaded. I think he fully understands he doesn't need to do anything iffy because he has now experienced how explosive we can be. Better to have more plays than to try and make every play perfect. He deserves any accolades he gets, because he's earned them.

He was awful last year, made Justin Holman look good. He did a lot with his feet but couldn't throw to save his life, which is so surprising about this year as he hasn't run much and is throwing darts. Surprised he made the list as nobody is talking about how good he is, it's all about how good Frost is. Don't think he's a finalist as I expect it to be between Mayfield, Barkley and Barrett even if those aren't the 3 best players.

He was awful last year, made Justin Holman look good. He did a lot with his feet but couldn't throw to save his life, which is so surprising about this year as he hasn't run much and is throwing darts. Surprised he made the list as nobody is talking about how good he is, it's all about how good Frost is. Don't think he's a finalist as I expect it to be between Mayfield, Barkley and Barrett even if those aren't the 3 best players.
Holman still didn't look good to me.

Kid is going to rewrite our record books soon.

If Frost stays, I think Milton is a legit Heisman candidate next year.

Last year's o-line wasn't good. This year it is. Plus, another year under his belt. Milton is pretty good. Flashes of greatness last year and we saw his potential. Now this year, with everything clicking he is great. Credit the coaching staff and all the players for the improvement. I think the sting of that arky-state bowl loss is finally gone for me. Winning heals everything! Go Knights!

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Milton also isn't doing that try to get out of a sack move by running 5 yards back and around then turning around to have a defender right there to sack him for a loss.

A couple of mistakes last night however the turn around from last year to this year is unbelievable. More importantly he's dishing the ball to everyone keeping all his weapons focused....and he is playing with a lot of confidence.

He's getting much better protection this season. Last year he was often throwing under pressure.

Reactions: JAFFX2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT