ADVERTISEMENT

Minn Governor Asks Trump For FEMA Money

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/best-states/minnesota/articles/2020-07-02/walz-asks-feds-to-help-to-rebuild-from-george-floyd-protests?context=amp

Lol, so clownshoes tells everyone to stand down and let the “protesters” blow off steam. Now wants federal money since they torched the city?

Yeah that’s a no from me, dawg.

Make it contingent on arresting and imprisoning the people that started the fires and did the looting, and I'm fine with it.

Minnesota Governor:

- The out of town people are causing the protests
- Let them blow off steam and stand down. Buildings are replaceable
- I expect Corona Virus to Rise after Protests
- Thats It get the national guard
- We handled the response to the protests very poorly.

Also Minnesota Governor:

Pls Help. Money Now.

Minnesota Governor:

- The out of town people are causing the protests
- Let them blow off steam and stand down. Buildings are replaceable
- I expect Corona Virus to Rise after Protests
- Thats It get the national guard
- We handled the response to the protests very poorly.

Also Minnesota Governor:

Pls Help. Money Now.

Whats the best way to address a budget shortfall? Fine businesses thousands of dollars for an employee not wearing a mask via executive order. 3000 bucks for the offense plus 1000 bucks for every customer that was in the business that day.

Reactions: DAiello18
Well, so long Minnesota as a swing state.
You might be surprised. I have 2 former employees, a close friend, and my ex living there and they all say that it feels like there is a lot of pro-trump sentiment over this whole deal. It'll probably stay blue, but the areas outside of Minneapolis St Paul are pretty livid about how the democrats have approached things.

You might be surprised. I have 2 former employees, a close friend, and my ex living there and they all say that it feels like there is a lot of pro-trump sentiment over this whole deal. It'll probably stay blue, but the areas outside of Minneapolis St Paul are pretty livid about how the democrats have approached things.
No they aren't. Youre in a chud bubble.

We don’t send taxes to DC to rebuild cities whose Mayor allowed to burn to win Woke Points with the local radicals
If we send federal money to rebuild Minneapolis then we better expect the military to start stepping in every time a riot occurs so we can avoid footing the bill for damage. That or start allowing states to tax interstate commerce to places that receive those funds.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/best-states/minnesota/articles/2020-07-02/walz-asks-feds-to-help-to-rebuild-from-george-floyd-protests?context=amp

Lol, so clownshoes tells everyone to stand down and let the “protesters” blow off steam. Now wants federal money since they torched the city?

Yeah that’s a no from me, dawg.

They should use the money they save on police for rebuilding, rather than spending it on extra security for the city council.

ADVERTISEMENT