ADVERTISEMENT

***Mission Control Fan Event at Burger U - Photo Gallery***

Kevin Reis

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Oviedo, Florida
Great social event at Burger U celebrating four returning Super Senior Football players, and one of our greatest of all time, McKenzie Milton.

I will be posting 21 pictures in 3 separate posts.

First off, I got there about 20 minutes before the event was due to start and was lucky to get a spot at the bar to eat. When it started at 6:00 pm it was standing room only. I left at around 7:30 and there were still people taking pictures and visiting with the players.

Mckenzie got it rolling by addressing the crowd starting at 6:00 pm. He thanked everyone for attending and indicated there will be more of these and they would also include other UCF Sports. The event tonight was totally free. In the future I believe they will be requesting payment for autographs?

Thanks to a Dungeon member who told me we had four Freshmen attending also including our new Quarterback from Georgia. I have included their pictures also.

Gigantic shout out to #4 Ryan O’Keefe who was there also enjoying the great social environment.

McKenzie Milton visiting with people just before getting the social function going. McKenzie is wearing a brown long sleeved shirt.

McKenzie Milton addresses the crowd, thanking everyone for being there and then introduces four returning Super Seniors. (In the background you can see #4 Wide Receiver Ryan O’Keefe in line ordering some food)

McKenzie, calling up the UCF players one by one to the cheers of the UCF crowd.

#73 Offensive Tackle Sam Jackson
#32 Long Snapper Alex Ward
#5 Running Back Isaiah Bowser
#94 Defensive Tackle Anthony Montalvo

After the introduction the four players went to the far side of Burger U and fans lined up to get their picture with them.
McKenzie Milton walked around Burger U and visited with everyone.

This is part 1 of 3…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News