ADVERTISEMENT

Mississippi flag

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
well this should be fun. They're going to remove the confederate emblem from their flag and replace it with "in God we trust".

I'm sure that won't be controversial, lol.

well this should be fun. They're going to remove the confederate emblem from their flag and replace it with "in God we trust".

I'm sure that won't be controversial, lol.

Doctor: We removed your cancer.

Patient: Thank you doctor.

Doctor: We replaced It with HIV.

"In God we trust" = HIV???!?

Yeah, while It may not be the cancer of the losing flag, It is still awful. In God we trust, is a joke and offensive. Maybe not equally offensive, but still offensive and controversial.

why does god have to be on the state flag? Which god do we trust in? What about people who don’t believe in the magic cloud man?

Yeah, while It may not be the cancer of the losing flag, It is still awful. In God we trust, is a joke and offensive. Maybe not equally offensive, but still offensive and controversial.

why does god have to be on the state flag? Which god do we trust in? What about people who don’t believe in the magic cloud man?
Can we get an over/under on number of days before the new design is challenged in court over in God we Trust?

Can we get an over/under on number of days before the new design is challenged in court over in God we Trust?

I would say about 34 days. I’d set the bar there.

Times like this are the perfect example on why I hate all forms of government. Just do away with them all.

The left screams: Defund the police, they were the same people screaming you don’t need guns because we have police.

the right screams: muh heritage! You were traitors and lost get over yourselves.

Both sides just suck massive balls

Since you guys are apparently pissed off about Mississippi losing its Confederate flag, you're going to rail against 'in God we trust' now?

FYI, the Confederate flag is racist. Last I checked, 'In God we trust' isn't.

If you're a Mississippi atheist who doesn't believe in any divine spirit, I guess you'll have to take your beef up with the State's legislature.

Since you guys are apparently pissed off about Mississippi losing its Confederate flag, you're going to rail against 'in God we trust' now?

FYI, the Confederate flag is racist. Last I checked, 'In God we trust' isn't.

If you're a Mississippi atheist who doesn't believe in any divine spirit, I guess you'll have to take your beef up with the State's legislature.

Who said you guys? I said tear the flag down they lost. Good pivot attempt though.

I don’t think in god we trust should be on It either. Quite frankly I don’t get the obsession over flags in general. They are just pieces of cloth and have no representation of any actual values, or have any actual impact on anyone. Get rid of them all.

Who said you guys? I said tear the flag down they lost. Good pivot attempt though.
You didn't say diddily-squat about tearing the flag down. You followed Crazy's OP by comparing it to cancer -- and then replacing the cancer with HIV (you know, a horrible reference to God.)

Whatever the f*k you're saying, it's most definitely 'you guys' and not me.

You didn't say diddily-squat about tearing the flag down. You followed Crazy's OP by comparing it to cancer -- and then replacing the cancer with HIV (you know, a horrible reference to God.)

1. DAiello18Four-Star Recruit
    Take em all down. They lost.

47 Tuesday at 12:37 PM

firm_bizzle, KingDavid, Knight_Classes_begin_7pm and 1 other personlike this.

confederate flag and statue thread buddy. Said It last week.

Check above and the confederate flag and statue thread. I said tear It all down.

As for your “god” I don’t care if Its a Terrible comparison because I don’t believe in it. I’m allowed to make that comparison. Forcing people to salute a flag that says in god we trust is controversial. Much like standing for a pledge or a song.

ADVERTISEMENT