ADVERTISEMENT

MOAR GOVERNMENT

First, has nothing to do with gubment. Second, if some snot-nosed little bastard comes up to my princess and commits battery on her by putting his gnarly lips on her, and it's proven that she didn't ask for it or have anything to do with the dare, then you better believe that I'm going to seek the goddamn death penalty - from my hands or the legal system's.

Reactions: ReginaeUCF
It definitely is government. A 13 year old kisses a girl and is charged with assault by the POLICE and faces expulsion from the SCHOOL. Just further permeation of the pussification of America. The girl should have slapped the shit out of him and that would have been the end of it.

Apparently you don't know what a public school is- it's a State school, as in government.

First, has nothing to do with gubment. Second, if some snot-nosed little bastard comes up to my princess and commits battery on her by putting his gnarly lips on her, and it's proven that she didn't ask for it or have anything to do with the dare, then you better believe that I'm going to seek the goddamn death penalty - from my hands or the legal system's.
Which is why we don't let parents run the legal system.

That said ... why do the courts need to get involved? Seriously. I'd rather let you have the kid and put him to work, earning your daughter's "friendship and trust" that way. Oh no, we'll just stick an "assault" charge on him and his record.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT