ADVERTISEMENT

Mob Protests Tucker Carlsons House

Wahh!! He says things we disagree with on Fox News!! Wahh!!! Let's go threaten him and scare his children!!!

Was it October 31st? Were the people tiny and dressed up like cartoon characters and super heroes? I think I can solve this mystery.

You and your Great Dane are great at solving mysteries, even though you both eat dog treats and call them 'snacks'

Reactions: firm_bizzle
lucky his kids werent home but his wife was. she called cops and hid in the pantry while someone from the mob cracked the door after repeatedly ramming into it. #lovetrumpshate

Last edited:
One of the domestic terrorists also threatened to lob a pipe bomb into his home and kill his wife.

Good thing for them that they have mainstream left wing apologists for their terror:

Also, he feels that his wife had it coming. No empathy for hiding in a closet to escape left wing goons threatening to bomb the house.

Reminder: this is a head editor and major contributor at Vox

Reactions: UCFWayne
seems like tucker and the other 2 people doxed with him will need to get some real security now. these people seem dangerous.

It is interesting to see Twitter use an uneven application of 'their rules' when someone doxes someone like Tucker.

So we support Acosta at a public place of work ... but we support Antifa at someone's home we don't like?

It is interesting to see Twitter use an uneven application of 'their rules' when someone doxes someone like Tucker.

So we support Acosta at a public place of work ... but we support Antifa at someone's home we don't like?
We can and in the course of our struggle some have been and many more will be .
If Tucker so much as said the n-word he would be in jail . If he shot them his life is over and he knows it .
Right now he is handling it the worst possible way .“ don’t back down , double down “ .
not everyone can live openly as a White Nationalist
I am already guilty of being White , so is Tucker so are all of you . In the end this is what I want . I couldn’t be anyone or anything else if I tried . And I have no intention of trying .
They are trying to Genocide us . Not standing up for yourself in a life and death situation is the worst possible move you can make . Faust called it “ hesitation in the face of extinction “ .
If someone is trying to destroy us stopping them becomes priority alpha . We may disagree how to do this but the necessity of doing so is obvious to all .
I am sorry but people shouldn’t expect Tucker to shoot a bunch of weirdos so they have something to watch in the safety of their living room .
What I do expect is Tucker to defend his wife , his family and our freedom . He can’t openly embrace us or he would be off the air .
He knows damm well who did this and he could have the courage to name them . He could rally his supporters to support the proposed laws declaring Anti-fa a terrorist organization or un-masking laws .
He could lead a mob of his supporters to the doors of known Anti -Fa or better yet creeps like Soros who fund them .
All this and more he can do without likely being fired . And he isn’t likely to do any of it . He is publicly showing weakness to a predator . That never ends well .

So whatever the future holds for me , at least I am not Tucker Carlson and for that I am most grateful .

ADVERTISEMENT