ADVERTISEMENT

Mock Draft: Hill in the 5th round

Snelson has 0 looks as far as I can see. The only place I've heard him visit was Tampa and that through the local doesn't count against the limit, visits where something like 9 UCF guys visited. At least Wyatt got a visit to Cincy.

If so, you need to have your head examinded if you think foregoing your senior year will lead you to the promised land.

Any dumbass on here could have told you it was a bad idea....me being the first.
Put me on the dumbass list who was right about that as well.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
If so, you need to have your head examinded if you think foregoing your senior year will lead you to the promised land.

Any dumbass on here could have told you it was a bad idea....me being the first.

I've seen other UCF players leave who I didn't think were ready and they got drafted.

Snelson is coming out at the same time as a lot of quality WRs

He’s a nice player, but not a game breaker.

He doesn’t do anything great, although he’s had moments. Just not consistently enough.
He’s been a bit of a Diva and probably thought that he was better than he was.

He’s not better than Trequan Smith, Gabe Davis, Perriman, and maybe even JJ or Ranell Hall.

He MAY get drafted, but unlikely he makes an NFL roster.

I’m predicting Hill goes in the 3rd or 4th and Snelson 7th.

Josh Robinson and Mike Hughes are first to mind.

Both had amazing 40 times and both, I believe, went to the combine. Also unfair comparison given the position. I hope the best for Snelson though he is a UCF guy through and through but going undrafted really makes it hard to make a roster.

Snelson is coming out at the same time as a lot of quality WRs

He’s a nice player, but not a game breaker.

He doesn’t do anything great, although he’s had moments. Just not consistently enough.
He’s been a bit of a Diva and probably thought that he was better than he was.

He’s not better than Trequan Smith, Gabe Davis, Perriman, and maybe even JJ or Ranell Hall.

He MAY get drafted, but unlikely he makes an NFL roster.

Perriman was another guy that I didn't think should have gone but he showed out in the combine.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I’m hearing that there are a boatload of great defensive lineman in this year’s draft.

ADVERTISEMENT