ADVERTISEMENT

More frump lies and psycho statements

Progressives really don't know how to pick their battles.

There are plenty of things to question Trump on. But picking things Biden, Harris, Sanders, Warren and others say, and the media then asks Trump if he'll solve them too, is just tactfully stupid.

This is why Liberalism is best left to actual Liberals and even Libertarians, than Progressives and their 3rd Grader US Media agenda.

He is an politician, do you really expect any politician to be honest? What are you 11 years old?
I'd be one thing if only Trump said this. But all sorts of politicians have not only been saying it, but they have recently said it during the Democratic debates ... all over!

Which is why the US media is asking Trump, so Trump is now boasting no different than Biden and others. It still amazes me how many in the US media and Progressives like the OP think Trump was the only one, and not prompted by the US media.

It's literally like someone bitching after they've watched
a circle jerk and complaining that the last guy (Trump) came when others not only came first and made as big of a mess, but the fact that there's not just guys inappropriately jerking in a circle ... but you're inappropriately watching, and then bitching about, just the last guy who came in the circle jerk in the first place!!! Don't go there! Don't watch the wankers at all!
I mean, my God, how much more of an idiot can one be?! That's what Progressives and the US Media sound like to me!

The bigger problem I have with all this is that I don't see government solving it, and the government already gets too much credit for things private industry does without it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT