ADVERTISEMENT

More good news from Trumps economy

15 months of average 3.08% GDP growth, record unemployment, strong April jobs data, market is doing great, wages are increasing at the fastest pace in over a decade, and it looks like a deal with China may be coming out here in 2 weeks or so.

Fantastic news for America. Terrible news for those with TDS.

Why should Americans hate some positive news for a change? Christ knows, we don't get enough of it.

Apparently some of the posters here believe that Democrats should act the same way they did when Obama took office and the word to the masses was "we want America to fail under his leadership."

How demented was that?

Still need about 2 or 3% points higher in labor participation rate before I get super excited. We need the labor market to pull in people that dont have interest in working because the money is too good to turn away from.

Why should Americans hate some positive news for a change? Christ knows, we don't get enough of it.

Apparently some of the posters here believe that Democrats should act the same way they did when Obama took office and the word to the masses was "we want America to fail under his leadership."

How demented was that?
What’s your point ? You had nothing to dispute the facts do you just decided to ramble about nothing . TDS is real folks

Reactions: UCFWayne
What’s your point ? You had nothing to dispute the facts do you just decided to ramble about nothing
Seriously? It shouldn't have been that hard to comprehend.

I was responding to a poster who said this good news for Americans is "terrible news" for Progressives (i.e. folks suffering from TDS.)

Seriously? It shouldn't have been that hard to comprehend.

I was responding to a poster who said this good news for Americans is "terrible news" for Progressives (i.e. folks suffering from TDS.)

Ah, but not all progressive necessarily have TDS. For example, I have a few very liberal friends who do not spend every waking hour obsessively bitching about the President.

TDS folks, on the other hand, must find something wrong with everything that has Trump's name associated with it, which basically summarizes the left wing posters on this board on any given day.

How demented was that?
They said they wanted Obama to fail at fundamentally transforming America. Not for America to fail under his leadership. There’s a huge difference between those two statements.

They said they wanted Obama to fail at fundamentally transforming America. Not for America to fail under his leadership. There’s a huge difference between those two statements.
Oooooh yeah, it's called spin doctoring, baby! :)

Ah, but not all progressive necessarily have TDS. For example, I have a few very liberal friends who do not spend every waking hour obsessively bitching about the President.
Jesus, this is a political message board--what do you think we're going to talk about for crying out loud???!? I doubt anybody here 'obsessively bitches" about the President "every walking hour" of their lives. But one would expect that posters would naturally point out the daily shenanigans of the stinking turd we have in the White House right now.

You see, most OBJECTIVE observers here at home and around the world can spot a human disaster when they see and hear one. The fact some of you apparently don't is on you, not the rest of us who live in our civilized society.

When Trump's defenders are stand-up guys like Russian's Putin, North Korea's Kim Yung Un, and Saudia Arabia's murderous Crowned Prince, what does that tell you people???!?!?!? Seriously, how much longer do you guys think you can get by with your lame and pathetic 'TDS' responses when this Administration's sh*t keeps piling up higher and higher?

Jesus, this is a political message board--what do you think we're going to talk about for crying out loud???!? I doubt anybody here 'obsessively bitches" about the President "every walking hour" of their lives. But one would expect that posters would naturally point out the daily shenanigans of the stinking turd we have in the White House right now.

You see, most OBJECTIVE observers here at home and around the world can spot a human disaster when they see and hear one. The fact some of you apparently don't is on you, not the rest of us who live in our civilized society.

When Trump's defenders are stand-up guys like Russian's Putin, North Korea's Kim Yung Un, and Saudia Arabia's murderous Crowned Prince, what does that tell you people???!?!?!? Seriously, how much longer do you guys think you can get by with your lame and pathetic 'TDS' responses when this Administration's sh*t keeps piling up higher and higher?

Lol!

“Agree with me or you’re not objective and you’re a horrible human!!”

Let me fill you in on something: people like you, and other left wing nuts on this board, are part of the reason why rationale people support the President. Because whatever issues we do have with his policies, they pale in comparison to voting for whatever lunatic you people would deem worthy to vote for in your whiny, obsessive rage

lmao, they "defend" him because they're scared shitless of him.

Sorry you miss pussboi Obama and his anti-semitic friends like Louis Farrakhan lol

“Agree with me or you’re not objective and you’re a horrible human!!”
LOL. As opposed to “Agree with me or you’re a wild-eyed, lunatic ‘TDS’ sufferer,” right? Yeah, we’ve heard your schtick.

Remind me again why Trump is polling in the thirties? Let me guess, ‘fake’ polls, right? :)

retardplicans
Were you trying to type retardblicans and typed retardplicans instead? You have used this before. So.. we are all repuplicans?

Jesus dude.. You can’t even get your dumb 5th grade comments correct

images

images

Last edited:

What is sad is when you look in the mirror and can’t see the truth. You can use polls numbers in the 30’s all you want, I’d bet you anything you want that if the election were today, Trump would get more than 50% of the vote. What you can’t seem to grasp is the majority of this country do t view Trump that way and could care less about your views of “human disasters.” Just your post about Trump defenders speaks volumes about the way you process life.

his iq is definitely below room temp

Trying to use the same joke multiple times doesn't make it even funny.

It just makes you look even more like a hypocrite for whining about other people insulting someone and then you doing the exact same thing.

Why do you make it this easy to show what a stupid sack of hypocritical shit you are?
Couldn’t keep me on ignore cavemen?

Missed me too much?

How am I being hypocritical? Making what easy? You’re trying to win arguments without making an argument.

Couldn’t keep me on ignore cavemen?

Missed me too much?

How am I being hypocritical? Making what easy? You’re trying to win arguments without making an argument.

Holy shit if you honestly can't tell my argument you just convinced me why you were on it to begin with. You are one stupid bitch. Enjoy yelling at yourself again.

Holy shit if you honestly can't tell my argument you just convinced me why you were on it to begin with. You are one stupid bitch. Enjoy yelling at yourself again.
Stupid Bitch?

You’re everyone’s bitch on here. You’re an uneducated, jobless barbarian.

You’re constantly owned and ignored. So much that you have to continuously unignore posters and comment about people ignoring you, just so you’re not talking in your caveman language to yourself

Once again @NinjaKnight cannot have normal arguments or any interactions with other humans. He’s incapable of doing so. It’s a waste of time

Of course not. Shook Chicken actually defended the use of inbred by a certain poster. He's all-in on the rabid insults coming from his side.
Trump country has a significantly higher occurrence of inbreeding. The more Trump won by in a state the more inbreeding. That's a fair insult.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
A bunch of people who hurl insults all day, are complaining about insults they can't see. :joy::joy::joy:

A bunch of people who hurl insults all day, are complaining about insults they can't see. :joy::joy::joy:
I honestly don't care about the insults, and in reality probably nobody does. I just wish that we could have threads that dont immediately devolve into "x poster said this months ago" and no actual discussion can be had. That's the biggest problem on this board and people on both sides do it.

ADVERTISEMENT