ADVERTISEMENT

More indictments in the "witch hunt"

So, we're over 30 indictments now in the "witch hunt," right?

Nothing to see here.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Anything relevant to Trump?

Oh- no? Just more Russians?

Ok then. Wrap this thing up already so the lefties can stop weaponzing this sham ahead of mid terms

Anything relevant to Trump?

Oh- no? Just more Russians?

Ok then. Wrap this thing up already so the lefties can stop weaponzing this sham ahead of mid terms
Read the indictment. His campaign was involved. A US Congressman's campaign was involved. Roger Stone was involved. Just because the Americans weren't named in this particular indictment doesn't mean that there aren't more charges coming.

Personally, I think Trump may be innocent personally, but there are going to be enough people involved in his campaign that go down. He won't care though. He's not like Nixon. He won't resign and there probably isn't enough to bring impeachment charges on him. But there's still much more coming, so who knows?

BTW, Trump was informed of the indictment before he left for his EU trip. Nothing of this story leaked before today's press conference.

Read the indictment. His campaign was involved. A US Congressman's campaign was involved. Roger Stone was involved. Just because the Americans weren't named in this particular indictment doesn't mean that there aren't more charges coming.

Personally, I think Trump may be innocent personally, but there are going to be enough people involved in his campaign that go down. He won't care though. He's not like Nixon. He won't resign and there probably isn't enough to bring impeachment charges on him. But there's still much more coming, so who knows?

BTW, Trump was informed of the indictment before he left for his EU trip. Nothing of this story leaked before today's press conference.
Maybe they can't impeach him but do ya think he will be IN peached ?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
I'm sure this was just a coincidence.
You're literally quoting fake news. Geez this is fake upon fake upon fake. If Mueller is going there, he's really f'd in court.

That has utterly been debunked, repeatedly. The Russians had already broken into the DNC well before that. Heck, a Sanders assistant exposed the problems with the DNC access controls around the same time.

You're literally quoting fake news. Geez this is fake upon fake upon fake. If Mueller is going there, he's really f'd in court.

That has utterly been debunked, repeatedly. The Russians had already broken into the DNC well before that. Heck, a Sanders assistant exposed the problems with the DNC access controls around the same time.
Carbob is a poster who backs his posts with facts every time unless he states it’s his opinion . Finding it hard to believe he’s posting fake news .

lol STFU with your "fake news" bullshit. You have zero credibility here after admitting to lying to advance your own agenda.

Still not as many convictions as Starr had in the same amount of time.
Huh? Ken Starr's investigation lasted 4.5 years. Mueller has barely gone a year.
thompson-deveaux-indictments.png

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...pared-to-past-special-counsel-investigations/

Uh, no. That's not fake news. That is direct text from the Grand Jury indictment. Read it from the link I posted.

Huh? Ken Starr's investigation lasted 4.5 years. Mueller has barely gone a year.
thompson-deveaux-indictments.png

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...pared-to-past-special-counsel-investigations/
You fool! You just proved me right! Look at that chart again!

Starr got nearly all of his pleas/convictions within 2 years, many within 12-18 months! Not just inditements, but pleas/convictions!

Aren't you the same person that posted 0 inditements/pleas/convictions on Starr, and were totally wrong?!

Yes, and it's based on fake news. That's just sad we've reached this point.
No. It's based on an actual investigation into the technical details of the matter, including tracing bitcoin transactions. Read the indictment. Yes, the DNC servers were hacked months prior (also detailed in the indictment), but as the indictment says "...on or about July 27, 2016, the Conspirators [previously established as the 12 Russian intelligence officers] attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton's personal office."

July 27, 2016 Trump said this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

None of this is fake news.

You fool! You just proved me right! Look at that chart again!

Starr got nearly all of his pleas/convictions within 2 years, many within 12-18 months! Not just inditements, but pleas/convictions!

Aren't you the same person that posted 0 inditements/pleas/convictions on Starr, and were totally wrong?!
No. Again, that only shows indictments and pleas, not convictions. Mueller's investigation started May 17, 2017. He's at 14 months. It's not about speed, but rather getting it right.

Oh boy.

This should put all the Seth Rich or Imran Awan conspiracy theories to bed.
Awan was dirty though and pled to the fraud. The prosecutor stated that they uncovered no evidence of security breaches but didn’t say how hard they looked. Given that, I don’t think the rabid conspiracy people are going to believe the plea deal debunks the potential security breaches at all.

Never forget that Russia is our friend and not our enemy

Obama ... "Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Obama said."

All of this hacking and interference happened on Obama's watch. Since he thought the cold war was over 20 years ago, I guess he figured Russia wasn't a threat. Asleep at the switch.

Obama ... "Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Obama said."

All of this hacking and interference happened on Obama's watch. Since he thought the cold war was over 20 years ago, I guess he figured Russia wasn't a threat. Asleep at the switch.
Yeah big mistake to not go public with it.

Obama fell hook line and sinker for the GWOT, and made the problem a million times worse while ignoring the real threat in Russia. I have zero problems blaming him for that. Not really sure what that has to do with the current situation though, other than just another obviously partisan blame shift on your part.

Never forget that Russia is our friend and not our enemy

Hilarious coming from an Obama fanboy. The guy who laughed in Romney’s face when he said that Russia was our largest foe.

Along with the entire DNC. What absolute hypocrites

Hilarious coming from an Obama fanboy. The guy who laughed in Romney’s face when he said that Russia was our largest foe.

Along with the entire DNC. What absolute hypocrites
Romney was correct. No doubt about that.

My political alliances don't run so deep that I can't see the flaws and mistakes in those who lead my party.

A concept that must seem outrageous to you.

Romney was correct. No doubt about that.

My political alliances don't run so deep that I can't see the flaws and mistakes in those who lead my party.

A concept that must seem outrageous to you.

Lol! Sure buddy. You’re a full fledged DNC blow hard.

Do you like Joe Biden?

Lol! Sure buddy. You’re a full fledged DNC blow hard.

Do you like Joe Biden?
Of course I like Joe Biden.

It's laugh out loud hilarious to you that someone recognizes the mistakes their party leaders make. That's somehow both shocking and expected.

Of course I like Joe Biden.

Right. And you’re just another race baiting DNC Pom Pom waiving moron. Joe Biden is the cretin who declared that Romney wanted to put black people bakc in chains.

But you love him! What a great gu!

No. Again, that only shows indictments and pleas, not convictions.
Yes, but that graph shows a lot of size. ;)

Aand then you compare it to the date of convictions!
Go look at the list of convictions and those dates!

Stop trying to say Starr didn't convict anyone ... he did.

Mueller's investigation started May 17, 2017. He's at 14 months. It's not about speed, but rather getting it right.
Oh now, you're falling back to that?!

Listen ...

You're taking a political statement of what Trump said and trying to make it stick as 'collusion.' If Trump was trying to 'hide' anything, would he say it on national media?

This Brian Ross et al. stuff has to stop. This is going to backfire, just like Starr eventually did.

Right. And you’re just another race baiting DNC Pom Pom waiving moron. Joe Biden is the cretin who declared that Romney wanted to put black people bakc in chains.

But you love him! What a great gu!
I'm suposed to not like Joe Biden overall?

The concept of disagreeing with things political leaders say is so foreign to you that you can't even wrap your head around a decent example.

I'm ok with disagreeing with Biden's assessment of Romney and still liking the guy.

I'm suposed to not like Joe Biden overall?

The concept of disagreeing with things political leaders say is so foreign to you that you can't even wrap your head around a decent example.

I'm ok with disagreeing with Biden's assessment of Romney and still liking the guy.

Why would you disagree with him tho? You make wildly asinine accusations of racism on here all the time, directed at every conservative. You’re a pathetic race baiter just like Biden was.

So, we're over 30 indictments now in the "witch hunt," right?

Nothing to see here.
I know right! Could you just IMAGINE if this was from a democrat! Where there is lots of smoke, there's usually big Fire. Mueller time coming! It took a while with Nixon and it will take a while with Frump. We'll get him!

I know right! Could you just IMAGINE if this was from a democrat! Where there is lots of smoke, there's usually big Fire. Mueller time coming! It took a while with Nixon and it will take a while with Frump. We'll get him!
It's way past where there's smoke there's fire. We saw the smoke. Now we see the fire. Next we need to figure out just how big the inferno is.

ADVERTISEMENT