ADVERTISEMENT

More love from CBS Announcers

JAFFX2

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2016
At the end of the game Randy Cross....."they (UCF as compared to USF) are much more impressive just watching the football team, they are much more physical on the defense, make less mistakes on offense side, make more big plays than USF....just by the eye test I much prefer Scott Frosts football team to USF".[roll][winking]

USF has more experience, talent level is about equal, but a Charlie Strong coached team does not scare me. Just look up Longhorn fans posts about him, mental mistakes by his players are the norm. Our Coaching staff is better

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFhonors
IMG_20171021_162442-picsay.jpg.daa9b2ca25f28dc7639c158e36939e22.jpg

We're so good, they ranked us twice.

Heard that. LOL@Duh*Bulls...

It is destiny that UCF ruins their perfect season and chance to finally win a conference championship....LOL...

It's a destiny season, Loserville's Strong to usf, we kill their undefeated "greatest season ever" then beat the Big 12 Champion in the New Year's bowl, end as either the only undefeated team, or 1 of 2 undefeated.

(but my God, that's thinking past AP)

Still laugh when their fans are giving the Texas Longhorn sign, in person and on national TV. Funny.
They started the "hook'em" bit too, and stopped quickly when they were made fun of. But their sign has remained.

I find the easiest way is to just say, "Yes, go Longhorns!"

Reactions: 2DogKnight
They started the "hook'em" bit too, and stopped quickly when they were made fun of. But their sign has remained.

I find the easiest way is to just say, "Yes, go Longhorns!"

Yes, "Go Longhorns!"

I recently saw someone have a "Beefy King" (if you're familiar with the Orlando restaurant) shirt that reminded me of the USF Longhorns So want to wear that Beefy King t-shirt on Black Friday game.

http://beefyking.com/

(Just about every beef jerky, etc. logo is similar to USF's logo...can't imagine where USF came up with the logo?).

Reactions: UCFBS
Their fans will rip off anything, and it goes beyond even other college programs. Just a few weeks ago there was a thread on their board about starting a new tradition of singing Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" during games. As if the Boston Red Sox hadn't thought of that....

Saw this when they were talking about it. Wondering how none of the producers saw it. But for every one of these you get Lee Corso calling us Southern or random people saying UFC.
And although Corso lives in Orlando he still calls UCF "The AIRPORT" and thinks we play in "beautiful" downtown Orlando.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
And although Corso lives in Orlando he still calls UCF "The AIRPORT" and thinks we play in "beautiful" downtown Orlando.

Corso knows where UCF plays. It's an Inside joke he has used with them for years bc he lives near DT Orlando

Reactions: UCFBS
I propose a new hashtag for online media...

#P5lie

Tag it on anything that is critical of the exclusionary structure employed by the Playoff committee. Precede it with stats, arguments and examples. Create a measurable fan "tally" of sorts.

WE ALL know what the REAL MATH shows. It is ignored. Why? Conjecture and opinion; non-profits behaving like profits... MOST "P5" programs are comprised of 3 and a handful of 4 star players...just like the AAC and arguably the MWC. Why are teams with the same level of recruits arbitrarily considered "better"? Look at what UCF is now competing against...

I would be surprised if it isn't already blindly being investigated....

The UCF\USF rivalry is the best thing that could happen to both schools, will help preserve football supremacy in Florida and this will be seen regardless of winner.

13 different players have had carries for UCF and 9 have rushed for TDs.
South Florida has had 9 different players run the ball with only 4 of those scoring TDs.

16 different players have caught a pass for UCF and 7 have a TD catch.
South Florida has had 12 different players catch a pass with 6 of them scoring TDs.

UCF has had 14 different players score a TD with two players scoring both rushing and receiving TDs.
South Florida has had 8 different players score a TD with two players also scoring both rushing and receiving TDs.

13 different players have had carries for UCF and 9 have rushed for TDs.
South Florida has had 9 different players run the ball with only 4 of those scoring TDs.

16 different players have caught a pass for UCF and 7 have a TD catch.
South Florida has had 12 different players catch a pass with 6 of them scoring TDs.

UCF has had 14 different players score a TD with two players scoring both rushing and receiving TDs.
South Florida has had 8 different players score a TD with two players also scoring both rushing and receiving TDs.
How many QBs have ran in for them? We have 2.

ADVERTISEMENT