ADVERTISEMENT

Most don’t care but Women’s Basketball starts at 6

I’ll be watching. Girl that played at my kids HS plays for us and hoping she gets some PT.

UVA not supposed to be good and it’s 7-0 them right now. We can’t do much in the early going.

Down 13-5 end of the first. They only have 8 players dressed. Why we aren’t trying to draw fouls is beyond me.

How bad does a team have to be to score 4 points in half a game. Pretty bad, I’m thinking.

They scored 11 in second half. Maybe you meant quarter. They only had 8 dressed. So only 3 bench players.
I must have looked at the box score between the 3rd-4th quarter, so it said 0 for the 4th quarter.

So Virginia scored a whopping 11 points in the second half. There's more scoring at games between 10-12 year olds.

UCF scored only 2 points in the last 10 minutes (7 total points for the 1st and 4th quarters....20 minutes of basketball). Between the two teams they managed 9 points for an entire 4th quarter.

Holy cow. Virginia had 30 turnovers against 34 points. Almost a turnover per point.

I must have looked at the box score between the 3rd-4th quarter, so it said 0 for the 4th quarter.

So Virginia scored a whopping 11 points in the second half. There's more scoring at games between 10-12 year olds.

UCF scored only 2 points in the last 10 minutes (7 total points for the 1st and 4th quarters....20 minutes of basketball). Between the two teams they managed 9 points for an entire 4th quarter.

Holy cow. Virginia had 30 turnovers against 34 points. Almost a turnover per point.
UVA is predicted to be near bottom of ACC.

2-0. Found this with a google search. Never seen so many photos for coverage of a woman's b-ball game! A losing one at that! Go Knights!

2-0. Found this with a google search. Never seen so many photos for coverage of a woman's b-ball game! A losing one at that! Go Knights!

Was on SEC network too. They praised coach Abe on telecast.

ADVERTISEMENT