ADVERTISEMENT

Movie "The Hunt" pulled from release after criticism by the President & others

It was a definite “let’s shoot up the theater” kind of movie

Not joking either

So Hollywood makes a movie where rich liberals are the bad guys and poor conservatives are the good guys, and we are happy that they stopped this movies release?

So Hollywood makes a movie where rich liberals are the bad guys and poor conservatives are the good guys, and we are happy that they stopped this movies release?

I think people are just beyond tired of being lectured to by Hollywood about how they’re a problem if they don’t jump on their gun control mantra, only to then watch them market a movie to them that involves purely partisan blood sport involving firearms

People are sick of Hollywood’s hypocrisy and bullshit.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The are holding the release back not because Trump snowflaked over it, but because every other day there is a mass shooting and it would be in poor taste.

The are holding the release back not because Trump snowflaked over it, but because every other day there is a mass shooting and it would be in poor taste.

If what you said were remotely true then Hollywood would have never released a movie or TV show with copious amounts of violence and weapons and yet we know that’s hilariously untrue

Reactions: Ucfmikes
stupid movie at a bad time to release. im sure theyll wait to release late this year or early next year

Thank Goodness the recent shark attacks in New Smyrna Beach hasn't spoiled the upcoming release of Sharknado 7: Blood on the Water.
i dont have any problem with the movie. if they want to make it and release it, i dont care. i think it looks stupid so i dont plan on watching it. the problem was the movie studio probably shouldve held off its release for a few months while these mass shootings are still on peoples minds.

i bet they still release it in early 2020 and i dont care if they do.

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT