ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Hearing Thread Wednesday

Lol this clown is honestly going to rehash everything that blew up in his face once before

Reactions: UCFWayne
I'm just glad that after we hear from Mueller we'll finally have confirmation that Trump is totally exonerated.
Didn’t you hear? The 2 year $35 million dollar report paid by American taxpayers was a complete fraud. Now we will hear the real report live in person and we can talk about it for another few years. Meanwhile, we still have our President and the people with TDS, well........,

They will still have TDS

Oh well. The DOJ are a bunch of party poopers. :joy:

DOJ tells Mueller “to limit testimony to his public report.”

Washington(CNN)The Justice Department wrote a letter to Robert Mueller on Monday about his upcoming congressional hearing, telling the former special counsel his testimony must adhere to the 448-page report he issued earlier this year.

The testimony, the letter stated, "must remain within the boundaries of your public report because matters within the scope of your investigation were covered by executive privilege."

The letter, sent in response to Mueller's request for guidance about his testimony, is signed by Associate Deputy Attorney General Bradley Weinsheimer.

[QUOTE="fried-chicken, post: 1633045, member: 1714" Who's excited for this shit? [b/] [/QUOTE]

I refer you back to the report, and its findings.

how many times has he talked to congress now? not to mention that report that was released. oh and the full nonredacted one is available to all members of congress. so what exactly do people think will happen at this one?

[QUOTE="fried-chicken, post: 1633045, member: 1714" Who's excited for this shit? [b/]

[/QUOTE]

:joy::joy::joy:

Ahahaha hahahaha my sides.

This might be the funniest thing I've ever read in this board. You insinuating that you are actually smart enough to read and that you've read the Mueller report.

I honestly don't know why Democrats are doing this. He can't and won't talk about anything outside of what was in the report and can't speak publicly about any of the redacted parts, so it's literally a waste of time.

I honestly don't know why Democrats are doing this. He can't and won't talk about anything outside of what was in the report and can't speak publicly about any of the redacted parts, so it's literally a waste of time.
It’s the 3 letter disease again

bruce-buffer-ufc-fight-night-45.jpg

ITS TIIIIIIIIIMMMMEEE!!!!!!111

Didn’t you hear? The 2 year $35 million dollar report paid by American taxpayers was a complete fraud.
Yeah, disregard the damning evidence of obstruction of justice, this was all a sham. Just ask Trump or his AG Barr.

But on the other hand, the ten investigations into the 2012 Benghazi attack were totally justified, right? :)

Yeah, disregard the damning evidence of obstruction of justice, this was all a sham. Just ask Trump or his AG Barr.

But on the other hand, the ten investigations into the 2012 Benghazi attack were totally justified, right? :)
Obstruction of a collusion charge that never existed

Good luck with that.

Lock her up! Lock her up!

Who's excited for this shit? It seems like the president is because this is testimony based on the report that totally exonerated him!
I mean, HEY! Frump did nothing wrong!

....but wait, here's a fact from the meeting today:

Nadler:
“Did you actually totally exonerate the president?” the New York Democrat asked.

“No,” Mueller said.

“Does that say there was no obstruction?” Nadler said, reading an excerpt from the report where Mueller’s team discussed they could not “exonerate” Trump on the matter.

“No.”

Mueller went on to talk about Justice Department rules that say a sitting president cannot be indicted.

“The report did not conclude that he did not commit of obstruction of justice,” Nadler asked again.

“That is correct,” Mueller said.

The president has repeatedly claimed the report showed there was “no collusion” and “no obstruction.”

LIES BY FRUMP!!! LIES!!!

NO COLLUSION NO OBSTRUCTION!!!!!

lol is there anyone dumber than a red hat?

Nadler:
“Did you actually totally exonerate the president?” the New York Democrat asked.

“No,” Mueller said.

“Does that say there was no obstruction?” Nadler said, reading an excerpt from the report where Mueller’s team discussed they could not “exonerate” Trump on the matter.

“No.”

Mueller went on to talk about Justice Department rules that say a sitting president cannot be indicted.

“The report did not conclude that he did not commit of obstruction of justice,” Nadler asked again.

The president has repeatedly claimed the report showed there was “no collusion” and “no obstruction.”

10 investigations you say? ....and in fact it was a witch hunt :)

Ahahaha hahahaha my sides.

This might be the funniest thing I've ever read in this board. You insinuating that you are actually smart enough to read and that you've read the Mueller report.[/QUOTE]
That is simply all that Mueller can say. Listening to some of the hearing , he clearly has no idea what the report says either. He was a figure head and little more.

I mean, HEY! Frump did nothing wrong!

....but wait, here's a fact from the meeting today:

Nadler:

“No,” Mueller said.

“No.”

LIES BY FRUMP!!! LIES!!!
Frump!! Frump! Frump!

Nothing has changed. Trump did not collude with the Russians

What are you going to do for the next 6 years?

TDS to the max. [roll]

My favorite is when people still insist that the report wasn't released.

People never update their own knowledge .... just re-iterate things they heard a year ago.

Of course Mueller refuses to discuss the origin of the report.

Was it Shookster or Ninjaknight?

Exonerated again! [winking]
If you were paying attention, Mueller made it crystal clear that:
  • Russia wanted Trump.
  • The Trump Campaign was more than happy for any help they could get, even when it was from a foreign government.
  • There were 125 documented contacts between Russia and the Trump Campaign prior to the election.
  • DOJ policy prevented him from indicting a sitting President.

• Russia wanted Trump.
  • The Trump Campaign was more than happy for any help they could get, even when it was from a foreign government.
  • There were 125 documented contacts between Russia and the Trump Campaign prior to the election.
Got it

Now tell me how this is new news or how this effects the life of the average American or effected the 2016 election outcome

I’ll wait...

• Russia wanted Trump.
Oh by the way.., you probably described most presidential campaigns in the last 50-75 years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT