ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller Report Has Been Filed UPDATE: 10 cases of obstruction of justice referred to Congress.

No further indictments. We could get to hear a principle conclusion this weekend. Most likely just a basic statement with no details. Then we'll get some little leaks. Republicans will leak what they want their team to hear dems will leak what they want their team to hear.

The real show happens when the oversight committee calls some witnesses and knows where to probe.

No further indictments. We could get to hear a principle conclusion this weekend. Most likely just a basic statement with no details. Then we'll get some little leaks. Republicans will leak what they want their team to hear dems will leak what they want their team to hear.

The real show happens when the oversight committee calls some witnesses and knows where to probe.
Nothing is going to come from this. Just a waste of your time posting about it and taxpayer dollars. Then again, everything you post is a waste of time so I guess we are just down to the taxpayer dollars.

Nothing is going to come from this. Just a waste of your time posting about it and taxpayer dollars. Then again, everything you post is a waste of time so I guess we are just down to the taxpayer dollars.
Actually this investigation is profitable if I recall correctly

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Hmmmm what was that @DaShuckster ? Pelosi didn’t retreat from impeachment becuase she didn’t know what was coming?

Oh ok bud. Another thing you got ass backwards wrong.

Reactions: btbones
Typical document dump on late Friday. Washington is so frigging predictable. Glad we can put this collusion shit to bed.

The report now exists. Its finished. The FBI was never going to indict the president they said that last year. Now it's up to congress what they will do until Trump leaves office.

Well, no I didn't. How did that happen?

Ok, it could turn a profit depending on how a court battle turns out. Worst case it's basically breaking even thanks to assets seized from the criminals it indicted.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/17/mueller-probe-could-turn-a-profit-thanks-to-manafort-assets.html

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2736507002

Moral of the story: if Trump/Fox claims something "Mueller investigation is costing us millions, waaaaaaah" you can generally assume the opposite is true.

Congress can now start subpoena time to get the truth out.

LMAO

yea, 2 years of this with unlimited subpoena and investigative powers didn’t REALLY get to the bottom of things so now those aweosme leftie radicals in the House will!!

My God. You are so Shook and so desperate

Reactions: Crazyhole
LMAO

yea, 2 years of this with unlimited subpoena and investigative powers didn’t REALLY get to the bottom of things so now those aweosme leftie radicals in the House will!!

My God. You are so Shook and so desperate
No one expected an early morning raid of the White House with the FBI leading Trump out in cuffs.

The proper process is impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors. Mueller was not appointed to investigate Donald Trump. His charge was to look into Russian election interference. It's the job of Congress to deal with Trump's involvement.

No one expected an early morning raid of the White House with the FBI leading Trump out in cuffs.

The proper process is impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors. Mueller was not appointed to investigate Donald Trump. His charge was to look into Russian election interference. It's the job of Congress to deal with Trump's involvement.
Lol

Reactions: UCFWayne

You can literally envision Shook chicken desperately looking at his phone, trying to find the words to spin this to make Democrats look less pathetic for ignoring what this report will say

You can literally envision Shook chicken desperately looking at his phone, trying to find the words to spin this to make Democrats look less pathetic for ignoring what this report will say
It’s a tough time to be a leftie right now . They spent so much time and effort in attack mode against the president they let their own party fall to ruins . It’s a shitshow over there right now and I’m proud not to be a part of it

It’s a tough time to be a leftie right now . They spent so much time and effort in attack mode against the president they let their own party fall to ruins . It’s a shitshow over there right now and I’m proud not to be a part of it
Umm, I started this thread what would I be hiding from?

Does this finally mean Trump is president? I’ve been waiting 2 years for this. What a damn distraction. What’s on the agenda for the Democrats now?

Last edited:
Ok, it could turn a profit depending on how a court battle turns out. Worst case it's basically breaking even thanks to assets seized from the criminals it indicted.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/17/mueller-probe-could-turn-a-profit-thanks-to-manafort-assets.html

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2736507002

Moral of the story: if Trump/Fox claims something "Mueller investigation is costing us millions, waaaaaaah" you can generally assume the opposite is true.
The only thing that profited from this hoax of an investigation was the pocketbooks of the liberal media who helped drag this investigation out for two years so they could sell a false narrative. You lefties are shook lol

The only thing that profited from this hoax of an investigation was the pocketbooks of the liberal media who helped drag this investigation out for two years so they could sell a false narrative. You lefties are shook lol

There really aren't word to explain just how fuking stupid you are. I just linked an actual article about how we are arresting actual criminals thanks to this Mueller investigation, and seizing their illegal assets. You reply with a sentence structure that a 3rd grader would be embarrassed by, filled with words like "shook". I'm actually hoping you are a liberal troll just trying to make actual intelligent right wingers looks stupid.

I have been surprised -- although, in hindsight I shouldn't have been -- that our Usual Suspects are crowing about the wrap up of the Muehler Report because no further indictments were made. Even though Muehler's investigation indicted 34 Americans and Russians, including six key figures inside the Trump campaign, the lack of further indictments is viewed as proof-positive it was all a "witchhunt." Seriously?

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that when it comes to Trump and even members of his family, Muehler wasn't going to 'go there.' One, if the President is guilty of criminal wrongdoing, that's for Congress to determine, not Muehler. If the Muehler team felt Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice, his job was simply to lay out the evidence and let others decide. Regarding Don Jr, if he was guilty of wrongdoing, I suspect that Muehler would view it the same way. (Wisely, IMHO) An indictment against Don Jr. would have created a political sh*t storm that would have colored the entire investigation. Muehler strikes me as someone who has striven to stay above the political crappola that has, thanks to Trump, dogged the entire investigation.

I find it amusing that the same people who are now laughing at some of the initial responses to the Jusse Smallet 'attack' are the same people who are chortling about 'no collusion' before a single word of the Muehler Report has been shared with the public.

I have been surprised -- although, in hindsight I shouldn't have been -- that our Usual Suspects are crowing about the wrap up of the Muehler Report because no further indictments were made. Even though Muehler's investigation indicted 34 Americans and Russians, including six key figures inside the Trump campaign, the lack of further indictments is viewed as proof-positive it was all a "witchhunt." Seriously?

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that when it comes to Trump and even members of his family, Muehler wasn't going to 'go there.' One, if the President is guilty of criminal wrongdoing, that's for Congress to determine, not Muehler. If the Muehler team felt Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice, his job was simply to lay out the evidence and let others decide. Regarding Don Jr, if he was guilty of wrongdoing, I suspect that Muehler would view it the same way. (Wisely, IMHO) An indictment against Don Jr. would have created a political sh*t storm that would have colored the entire investigation. Muehler strikes me as someone who has striven to stay above the political crappola that has, thanks to Trump, dogged the entire investigation.

I find it amusing that the same people who are now laughing at some of the initial responses to the Jusse Smallet 'attack' are the same people who are chortling about 'no collusion' before a single word of the Muehler Report has been shared with the public.
I want to know if Trump was involved in colluding with Russia into rigging the election.
Changing votes. I want to know if he should not have won the election and Hilary should be president. That’s what the average American cares about. Is it not?

Isn’t that the essence of what this is all about? Will this report show that Trump directly and knowingly colluded with the Russians?

Seems like now the narrative has changed. FYI.., other countries have influenced the election for decades. The only thing that is different now is that there are more sophisticated ways to do it and this election was an upset of unthinkable proportions. Hence.., an investigation of unthinkable proportions created by Democrats

The Smollet attack is all about people assuming, before the facts came out. Blaming
Trump blindly for anything and everything. Now conservatives are gloating. Big deal

It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that when it comes to Trump and even members of his family, Muehler wasn't going to 'go there.'
So.., when this special council was first created, do you think the American people “didn’t think he was going to go there?”

Now that the report is about to come out, let us make believe that it was never about Trump or Don Jr. Wow

I want to know if he should not have won the election and Hilary should be president. ... Isn’t that the essence of what this is all about?
Viewing EVERYTHING about our country through partisan filters is really getting old. The notion that a foreign government -- and a historical enemy no less -- can use our social media platforms and infiltrate one of our two major political parties in an effort to sway our Presidential elections SHOULD concern every American, should it not?

But I guess I'm being a partisan liberal, right? I'm sure if the roles were reversed you'd still hold to your "everybody in the world does it, no big deal" reaction, right? :rolleyes:

The Smollet attack is all about people assuming, before the facts came out.
You should have stopped there.

So.., when this special council was first created, do you think the American people “didn’t think he was going to go there?”

Now that the report is about to come out, let us make believe that it was never about Trump or Don Jr. Wow

My 'wasn't going to go there' comment was about INDICTMENTS not about the investigation. You do know that by law a sitting President cannot be indicted, right?

On the other hand, I will be very shocked if the report does not provide a series of documented evidence about the shenanigans of Donald and Don Jr.

The notion that a foreign government -- and a historical enemy no less -- can use our social media platforms and infiltrate one of our two major political parties in an effort to sway our Presidential elections SHOULD concern every American
I’m very concerned about this. Problem is, its been viewed as being as much political and personal as it has been factual. Whose to blame for that?

If the rolls were reversed, I doubt there would be an investigation of this proportion or any TBH because Hilary “should have won” anyway.

I’m very concerned about this. Problem is, its been viewed as being as much political and personal as it has been factual. Whose to blame for that? If the rolls were reversed, I doubt there would be an investigation of this proportion or any TBO, because Hilary “should have won” anyway.

You've got to give Putin and his Russians credit, they realized our current state of hyper-partisan politics is our Achilles' heel and exploited it to the max knowing full well that a sizable percentage of Americans would actually defend their evil efforts.

Once upon a time, we were all Americans first. God help us, but we need to find our way back there.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Here's the reality that these Shooksters and Shook Chickens can't live with, and will refuse to live with, because it utterly conflicts with their FantasyLand worldview for the past 2 years:

- The "Russian interference" in the 2016 election was essentially limited to shitty social media bots and hacking the dumbass DNC Chair's email account because he was dumb enough to click a phishing link that 10 year olds know now to click
- The ENTIRE impact of these emails being "hacked" was releasing a bunch of boring, uneventual emails about HRC and her campaign that the media and liberals were utterly unconcerned about in October 2016, when every poll showed good ol Hill Dog cruising to victory
- These emails had not one single impact on the election. The idea that we had 2 of the most polarizing, opposite candidates in modern history and yet people were making their mind up over a few emails is just laughable. But they will push this line anyways.
- The Mueller Report, as has been stated 1,000,000 times by the President, will conclude that there was no collusion with any of these Russians.

Liberals will probably continue shrieking about Russia, as they gleefully line up to vote for a guy in Bernie Sanders who honeymooned in the USSR and heaped praise upon Soviet style communism.

This is all you need to know. That's why these people are Shook.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Here's the reality that these Shooksters and Shook Chickens can't live with, and will refuse to live with, because it utterly conflicts with their FantasyLand worldview for the past 2 years:

- The "Russian interference" in the 2016 election was essentially limited to shitty social media bots and hacking the dumbass DNC Chair's email account because he was dumb enough to click a phishing link that 10 year olds know now to click
- The ENTIRE impact of these emails being "hacked" was releasing a bunch of boring, uneventual emails about HRC and her campaign that the media and liberals were utterly unconcerned about in October 2016, when every poll showed good ol Hill Dog cruising to victory
- These emails had not one single impact on the election. The idea that we had 2 of the most polarizing, opposite candidates in modern history and yet people were making their mind up over a few emails is just laughable. But they will push this line anyways.
- The Mueller Report, as has been stated 1,000,000 times by the President, will conclude that there was no collusion with any of these Russians.

Liberals will probably continue shrieking about Russia, as they gleefully line up to vote for a guy in Bernie Sanders who honeymooned in the USSR and heaped praise upon Soviet style communism.

This is all you need to know. That's why these people are Shook.
Bravo!

You then proceed to regurgitate the Trumpster Party Line of the past two years. :rolleyes:

Hey, here's a novel idea: why not wait to see what Muehler's two year investigation actually uncovered before characterizing other posters for having a "Fantasyland" perspective?

Despite Trump and his little Trumpster's efforts to politicize it, the investigation is about uncovering with carefully collected documentation what did - or didn't - happen. You know, those pesky FACTS.

Wouldn't a so-called fantasyland world view be one that's totally devoid of any documented facts? Given the way you've pounced on a conclusion before a single word of the Muehler Report has been revealed, this sure looks like a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Barr releases summary of Mueller Report

NO COLLUSION

NO OBCRUCTION IF JUSTICE

What are Democrats and Adam Schiff going to have to talk about now??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT