ADVERTISEMENT

my Covid journey

My brother in law cousin is KILLLED by the vaccine, dead in 3 days.
One
A friend's nephew gets vaxxed and about the time I leave the hospital is dead from the vaccine shot he got at the beginning of August and never recovered from.
Two
Until my neighbor Rusty died I didn't know anyone personally that has passed and this past week I learn of others through family and friends that died from the vaccine itself.
Three
I listen to MY doctor ,not the WHO, Trust in procedures, medicine and doctors is key.
LOL. Yeah medicine and doctors are the key opines the guy telling us that three people he knew died from taking the vaccine. I've never heard such anti-vaxxer bullsh!t in my life.

One

Two

Three

LOL. Yeah medicine and doctors are the key opines the guy telling us that three people he knew died from taking the vaccine. I've never heard such anti-vaxxer bullsh!t in my life.
Exposed. How many people do you know who personally died from the vaccine?

He knows 3. I work in healthcare and deal with some of the sickest people in the country and I know……….., ZERO!

FUKCING LIAR!

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I am not nor ever was antivaccine. I have said it a few I earned a degree in biology at UCF. I had to take genetics, cell physiology,microbiology among others and a couple years of chemistry. I told my doctor that my degree makes 1/4 doctor and she laughed then said you're right. lol.

I have also shared my son in Orlando has epilepsy. He takes a drug with a huge list of side effects. we are given those side effects and we make the best choice possible with all the knowns ..seizure that could likely kill him or a drug that might have long term health issues including death. it's a sucky situation.

My beef with the vaxxer crowd is the denial that bad stuff IS happening and it appears that it's not being reported or could be under reported. my doctor thinks it's bring under reported. In the last week my neighbor dies of Delta , fully vaccinated.My brother in law cousin is KILLLED by the vaccine, dead in 3 days. A friend's nephew gets vaxxed and about the time I leave the hospital is dead from the vaccine shot he got at the beginning of August and never recovered from.

Until all this I know about 30 People who got Covid ,never went to the hospital ,none are vaccinated and all recovered in a week. Until my neighbor Rusty died I didn't know anyone personally that has passed and this past week I learn of others through family and friends that died from the vaccine itself. I wonder if any of these deaths are reported?

So making the epilepsy drug analogy I think vaccine hesitant people read these stories of deaths from the vaccine itself or breakthrough cases and wonder if the risk is worth it? I think if they are like where most people they know got Covid and it's was like a weird flu for a few days that they are rolling the dice .

If you want more to get vaccinated then they need to come clean and be as transparent as gin here and list all the side effects from cardiac to what ever, list the percentage of brak through,list how you can transmit it to others and list how you can still get sick . You have to give people data they can trust and list the pros and cons to taking the shot. Until then people that are left don't trust it. It doesn't matter how right you guys are on the vaccinated side of it. This is where we are in this. Trust is the issue and you can be right all day long but if people don't trust you, it doesn't matter.

I listen to MY doctor ,not the WHO,not the internet,not CDC and definitely not any politician right or left . However , I see the core issue here from a dad who has a son who is 23 now and had meningitis at 24 days old leaving him severely disabled and my other kid having epilepsy.

Trust in procedures, medicine and doctors is key. Frankly, y'all I think those antivaxxers just don't trust it and again y'all can be right until the cows come home,but they don't trust it. calling them names doesn't help and publicly wishing for them to die surely doesn't win hearts and minds of people you are trying to influence.

The only thing here to do is get transparent on all of it. Give people sound data,sound known side effects and true frequency like any other perscripton drug is required to do by law , do that and you build trust .
You never answered how much your medical bill was, I'm curious.

I am not nor ever was antivaccine. I have said it a few I earned a degree in biology at UCF. I had to take genetics, cell physiology,microbiology among others and a couple years of chemistry. I told my doctor that my degree makes 1/4 doctor and she laughed then said you're right. lol.

I have also shared my son in Orlando has epilepsy. He takes a drug with a huge list of side effects. we are given those side effects and we make the best choice possible with all the knowns ..seizure that could likely kill him or a drug that might have long term health issues including death. it's a sucky situation.

My beef with the vaxxer crowd is the denial that bad stuff IS happening and it appears that it's not being reported or could be under reported. my doctor thinks it's bring under reported. In the last week my neighbor dies of Delta , fully vaccinated.My brother in law cousin is KILLLED by the vaccine, dead in 3 days. A friend's nephew gets vaxxed and about the time I leave the hospital is dead from the vaccine shot he got at the beginning of August and never recovered from.

Until all this I know about 30 People who got Covid ,never went to the hospital ,none are vaccinated and all recovered in a week. Until my neighbor Rusty died I didn't know anyone personally that has passed and this past week I learn of others through family and friends that died from the vaccine itself. I wonder if any of these deaths are reported?

So making the epilepsy drug analogy I think vaccine hesitant people read these stories of deaths from the vaccine itself or breakthrough cases and wonder if the risk is worth it? I think if they are like where most people they know got Covid and it's was like a weird flu for a few days that they are rolling the dice .

If you want more to get vaccinated then they need to come clean and be as transparent as gin here and list all the side effects from cardiac to what ever, list the percentage of brak through,list how you can transmit it to others and list how you can still get sick . You have to give people data they can trust and list the pros and cons to taking the shot. Until then people that are left don't trust it. It doesn't matter how right you guys are on the vaccinated side of it. This is where we are in this. Trust is the issue and you can be right all day long but if people don't trust you, it doesn't matter.

I listen to MY doctor ,not the WHO,not the internet,not CDC and definitely not any politician right or left . However , I see the core issue here from a dad who has a son who is 23 now and had meningitis at 24 days old leaving him severely disabled and my other kid having epilepsy.

Trust in procedures, medicine and doctors is key. Frankly, y'all I think those antivaxxers just don't trust it and again y'all can be right until the cows come home,but they don't trust it. calling them names doesn't help and publicly wishing for them to die surely doesn't win hearts and minds of people you are trying to influence.

The only thing here to do is get transparent on all of it. Give people sound data,sound known side effects and true frequency like any other perscripton drug is required to do by law , do that and you build trust .

There are some folks here that have really become nasty. Wishing harm on other people. Celebrating illness and death. Rallying against any treatment for covid not certified by big brother. Really sick and pitiful cretans.

Here is more propaganda that came out on ivermectin. What would drive people to wish harm on others? To route AGAINST early treatment? It's creepy stuff going on right now.

• Sad
Reactions: UCFBS
So.., is ivermectin now causing male infertility? Haven’t heard that in mRNA vaccines

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT