ADVERTISEMENT

My first tower club experience

Big12Knights

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2014
A big thanks to @satellite rich for hooking me up. I normally have tickets in the cabana, but it was nice to see everything from the other side of the stadium. We got there right before 6 so we could have plenty of time to eat and check it all out.

Pros:
-They kind of make you feel special just walking in. Felt quite fancy.
- Plenty of food options. Buffets on both sides with different options. Tons of deserts and snacks as well. FREE WATER. Bars never had too long of a line. I'm cutting out the carbs so I didn't indulge as much as I would have liked to but they had plenty of stuff I could eat to make it work.
- AC club, duh.
- You can walk outside by the lodge seating which is nice to watch from there and catch the breeze.
- E6 parking is super close to the stadium (more on that below)

Cons:
- Lack of places to actually eat your food. The main reason is that more than half the seating or bar type seating is reserved for people who didn't show up or showed up right at game time. So, me and my wife took turns eating and holding each others beverages.
- Going home from E6. I need to get on the 408 to get home so not being able to turn right coming out of E6 easily added 30-40 minutes to our commute home because we had to take Alafaya down to the 408. Traffic plus lights at every corner made it take forever. If I ever got seats in the tower, I would either trade passes with someone in D1, or just ask them for D1.

Overall, the cons weren't a big deal because like I said, if they were my season tickets I would figure out the parking situation. My wife loved it. She is already trying to figure out how we can make more money to upgrade our seats (unlikely) lol.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News