ADVERTISEMENT

My prayers have been answered!!!

The whole world has become a Cabana for me to invade and enjoy as I please!! I’m presently training for the climb! :joy:

Meet the new addiction to my family!

images

It doesn't look that covered. Why not just add a temporary canopy over that section to improve shading?

First of all, the Cabana is way too packed

Second, they aren’t really adding anything extra are they? It just looks crammed in seats, small concession stands and a bit of covering to the very top section/walkway of the stadium

If you are going to do it right, construct an addition to the top of the stadium or cut another hole in the bleachers and add a platform, just like the existing Cabana

First of all, the Cabana is way too packed

Second, they aren’t really adding anything extra are they? It just looks crammed in seats, small concession stands and a bit of covering to the very top section/walkway of the stadium

If you are going to do it right, construct an addition to the top of the stadium or cut another hole in the bleachers and add a platform, just like the existing Cabana
I though my ticket agent said they removed the top five rows to build the new patio up top

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I though my ticket agent said they removed the top five rows to build the new patio up top
Hopefully it will be a nice quality addition. So far IMO everything has been. Probably could use more actual Cabana seating, quicker drink lines upstairs, and more TVs.

Hopefully it will be a nice quality addition. So far IMO everything has been. Probably could use more actual Cabana seating, quicker drink lines upstairs, and more TVs.
Well I think the net 800 seats they added were because they expanded a section wider in each direction. That will not be good for drink lines unless this top deck takes off and the drinks are popping up there.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Well I think the net 800 seats they added were because they expanded a section wider in each direction. That will not be good for drink lines unless this top deck takes off and the drinks are popping up there.
That’s a ton of seats to add. Hopefully the top concessions can absorb all of that and other visitors as well.

It may be a nice place to visit, but I like to be close to the field. Probably will check it out pregame or at halftime

It will be popping up there.

Keep building Cabanas when they need to put a roof on that bitch. Hot ass Florida. Should have built the Fieldhouse around the stadium. Cabanas are dumb if they don't have a pool.

Ooh, if all of the stands where just one big pool, we could finally cheer while being in other peoples piss. Just like Gainesville!

Keep building Cabanas when they need to put a roof on that bitch. Hot ass Florida. Should have built the Fieldhouse around the stadium. Cabanas are dumb if they don't have a pool.

Ooh, if all of the stands where just one big pool, we could finally cheer while being in other peoples piss. Just like Gainesville!
Just imagine a pool with the female talent at UCF.

Eggs Zack Lee. I'm not sure why that support building. (with the elevator) wasn't design to support the Cabana. All future buildings need to be around the stadium.

not gonna lie the heat bothers me more now more than it used to and all the exposed steel makes it a frying pan. I don't know if it's even possible without just building a completely new stadium but constructing shade similar to University of Washington's stadium would help a lot

ADVERTISEMENT