ADVERTISEMENT

N Korea tested an Hydrogen Bomb

The fact that their constitution has a no-surrender clause is what worries me...that Juche philosophy is elegant. The whole country is sworn to defend it and would all choose to go down together and never surrender. If they were to attack someone, and get invaded as a result, they would rather nuke themselves...

Sorry, but I don't buy it. It's just highly unlikely. The seismograph reading came in at a 5.1. The same reading as one of their tests in 2013. A H-bomb is drastically more powerful than your regular nuclear explosion. For example the h-bomb tested by Russia that registered at 50 megatons, 50,000 times-more powerful than Hiroshima.

India and Pakistan don't even have H-bombs, but I'm supposed to believe NK who doesn't even have regular power flows let alone regular internet connection developed a H-bomb 3 years after testing some of their first a-bombs? I guess it's possible but we'll have to wait until the readings come out.

Sorry, but I don't buy it. It's just highly unlikely. The seismograph reading came in at a 5.1. The same reading as one of their tests in 2013. A H-bomb is drastically more powerful than your regular nuclear explosion. For example the h-bomb tested by Russia that registered at 50 megatons, 50,000 times-more powerful than Hiroshima.

India and Pakistan don't even have H-bombs, but I'm supposed to believe NK who doesn't even have regular power flows let alone regular internet connection developed a H-bomb 3 years after testing some of their first a-bombs? I guess it's possible but we'll have to wait until the readings come out.

They did say that it was a controlled yield, smaller than a weaponized amount. Just putting that out there.

But I don't buy it...unless...it was purchased from the outside, like a former Soviet slug. The Soviets had H bomb capability in the late 70s.

They did say that it was a controlled yield, smaller than a weaponized amount. Just putting that out there.

But I don't buy it...unless...it was purchased from the outside, like a former Soviet slug. The Soviets had H bomb capability in the late 70s.

I understand that. But a controlled yield H-bomb with the exact same seismographic reading as one of their recent a-bomb tests is a pretty big coincidence. I just think the tech is out of their league. We'll know in a few weeks our government releases the findings to the media.

Even China, their biggest supporter and watchdog, has grown tired of their shenanigans. Getting the necessary know how and materials from either them or Russia would be an extreme problem for the entire world.

The fact that they have been allowed to develop nuclear technology this far is such a joke. We've invaded and toppled governments for less. Iran will be the same as NoKo in a handful of years and I expect the same strong statements from the international community it's with little action to back it up.

I understand that. But a controlled yield H-bomb with the exact same seismographic reading as one of their recent a-bomb tests is a pretty big coincidence. I just think the tech is out of their league. We'll know in a few weeks our government releases the findings to the media.

Even China, their biggest supporter and watchdog, has grown tired of their shenanigans. Getting the necessary know how and materials from either them or Russia would be an extreme problem for the entire world.

China will never do a single thing to even remotely destabilize the NK government. The biggest worry they have is the regime collapsing and having complete chaos on their border.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT